pH down/up

For some reason, my nutes don't seem to change the pH. My 'ratio' is to keep things WAY less strong in the nutes, compared to the 'recommended'. i've been using MegaCrop, lately and like it.
For some reason, my nutes don't seem to change the pH. My 'ratio' is to keep things WAY less strong in the nutes, compared to the 'recommended'. i've been using MegaCrop, lately and like it.
Ok! Thanks! 👍

I use MC as well and have never fed their prescribed doses… for autos never above 3.5gpg and photoperiod not over 4.5… except for first grow with MC and followed their dose. Burnt the shit out of my plants.

I use MC as well and have never fed their prescribed doses… for autos never above 3.5gpg and photoperiod not over 4.5… except for first grow with MC and followed their dose. Burnt the shit out of my plants.
With canna products I've been starting with like 20% of the recommended dose and end up with almost 100% at end of veg. At bloom I start with like 60% and end up with 100% of the recommended dose. I sometimes do "a water only" in-between.
Has worked with the few grows I have done.

I use one usa measuring teaspoon Megacrop to a five gallon pail of water. Every watering, so far every thing seems to like it. Usually, the medium is high in perlite, but with layers of soil, peat, whatever. Then again, it might be just what is available in bags...i try to spot the bags that don't have bugs flying around them, argggh. Perlite is very hard to find in anything but the small bags (expensive, too) around these parts.

No worries, happens to the best of us! If your pH is sitting at 4 after adding too much pH-down, it's best to go ahead and balance it out with some pH-up. Trying to start over might just waste your nutrients.

Back