PH questions

I use a local made from local materials OMRI certified organic potting soil. The soil comes inoculated with soil Medina soil activator.

For nutrition I use Medina.Haste Gro plant food. It is a mostly organic, it has humid acid, mycorrhizal fungi, kelp etc... I say mostly organic because the small amount of N it has is a salt. The ratio is 6-12-6 and I mix 1/4 strength. Medina is a long standing Company in my state, they do a lot soil remediation products and such for the farming community here. They have Soil activator, root stimulators,, and such as that. Including a couple of semi organic fertilizers.

Last edited:
I use a local made from local materials OMRI certified organic potting soil. The soil comes inoculated with soil Medina soil activator.

For nutrition I use Medina.Haste Gro plant food. It is a mostly organic, it has humid acid, mycorrhizal fungi, kelp etc... I say mostly organic because the small amount of N it has is a salt. The ratio is 6-12-6 and I mix 1/4 strength. Medina is a long standing Company in my state, they do a lot soil remediation products and such for the farming community here. They have Soil activator, root stimulators,, and such as that. Including a couple of semi organic fertilizers.

Like people told me. If your ph is over 8.0 ph adjustong is a must.. If its lower than you dont need to mess with ph..

There is no pH 'rabbit hole' unless you make it yourself. pH is easy, use indicator drops rather than a pH meter, go for a yellow tint (pH6) and you're golden. If you're wanting to get the most out of a plant then you may as well go hydro that's the only way you can unleash the full potential.

Back