PIECE WATER SOLUTION VS REZ BLOCK XL

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hello everyone,

A few months ago I was turned onto a product being discussed on Facebook group talking about Piece Water Solutions. Essentially, it’s a bottle of water to use in your bongs lol But of course it is not just H20, but rather natural blend that prevents resin from sticking to your glass. I bought one bottle to try out. At the time it was like $12 shipped or some such. I received the bottle, put in all my rigs and before the week was over I ordered 3 more bottles. The solution is clear like water but thicker. It really does a good job keeping resin from sticking to your piece, so you strangely have little pieces of resin just floating around in your water after use.

My go-to for glass cleaning is Randy’s Black Label. It doesn’t make it effortless but does a good job for me. It is a tad expensive or at least can be with repeated use. Using the Piece Water Solution has my Bottle of Randy’s lasting a long time. Truthfully, the only parts that need attention after pouring out the Piece Water and flushing with just water are the pieces that are not exposed to the water solution. So cleaning is a breeze. The only trouble in paradise IMO is just the amount of this product you will go through. While Piece Water themselves say to use for a while and get your money’s worth, I still end up changing the water out but after extended use. Enter the second product, Rez Block XL.

I came across Rez Block XL in a YouTube video. This is a product similar to the Piece Water Solution is meant to keep your bongs and rigs clean. The tactic is much the same only with Rez Block XL you get a small glass bottle of concentrated solution that you add to regular water. I have found 7-10 drops which I believe is instructed amount to do the trick. This product is also all natural and by all accounts a single bottle which is like $20 would last you a long long time. The drops do turn the water a reddish color. Adding the amount suggested hasn’t added any unwanted taste or odor to the water. Adding more than you should will affect taste and could add to smell. Not sure about the later. So overall I was pretty siked when I first tried this product. I thought this one small bottle will last and give great value. I added to several of my rigs. I didn’t mind color and did notice it too was effective in keeping device clean.

Like anything, there ended up being another difference between the two products. The Rez Block XL unlike Piece, suggests that you replace water frequently. I found that after a day or two of use the solution and water will separate. So this additive is great just as added measure for those who do frequent water changes. But if you got a bunch of rigs, want to keep them all full and spread use and extend time the solution will be in your device, then Piece might be the way to go. I personally ordered 3 more bottles of Piece for me. I do have some large bongs I would not waste the solution in just based on volume and in those instances, my Rez Block will do great. But for all my low capacity e-rigs, one Bottle of Piece will last a while and give me the performance you want.

So there you have it. Have you tried one or the other? You still using just plain water, like from the toilet ;P

Chime off and lets discuss it!

1.jpg

Back