Grow Mediums Pineapple Express Barneys farm & Afghan kush ryder 400w HPS NFT (first grow)

thanks man :), this is my first grow tho not even close to being as good as what some of the peeps on here are growing

View attachment 144167also one of my akrs is mostly branch and not much bud hope it fills out they seem to be devoloping slower than the pineapple

That is because it is a male. At this point the girls and boys have probably already done no pants dance. Check at the base of the buds on the female plants for seeds. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

dont think so man theres no pollen sacks on that akr and all the seeds are feminised seeds, one of the pineapple express's in soil devoloped 4 pollen sacks 2 on each of the lowest buds but thats it, think i just stressed it and it hermied abit :p il try get a better pic of that akr ina bit nd show ya

its 94cm/37 inchs tall
the other akr is 58cm/23 inchs, and i have another akr that was miniture at about 10cm about 2 weeks ago now its 71cm tall but its really thin its not going to yeild more than a couple of grams id say :p.
Oh and the pineapple express's are 56cm and 53.5cm

View attachment 144465this is a zoomd pic from yesterday of the akr's
attachment.php

is all this yellowing too much nutes or too little nutes or some defficency ?

im no expert Elite but it looks like a N defiency or maybe cal/mag but you can look around on here and find out for sure.:thumbs: Thos buds look good my friend good job:drool::drool:

hey elite i was looking around and found some threads that may help you go to Cannabis Infirmary click on tips and tricks at top. JM has a thread on there that is very helpful along with more. You can also post your pics and questions there and the sites knowledgeable people will help you. Hope this helps bro

thanks for the reply, made a thread in the infirmary so hopefully get some more feedback there aswell, il be heading to the hydro store tomorow to get sum some supplys to sort out what i also think is nitrogen defficency and i think a mag defficency aswell juding by some pics ive seen ill give it a try anyways and see how it goes

Back