Mephisto Genetics Port & Stilton by JSH

JSH1973

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I swapped myself to a pack of 6 Mephisto Port & Stilton seeds from the Illuminauto range, this girl is the second one I'm growing, since it's considered an extinct strain I'm trying to make some seeds from each individual plant of the 6 seeds and do a bit of crossing between the 6 as well (Unfortunately I didn't succeed with getting seeds from the first one)
20210913_102349.jpg

Looking good, bro!

Yeah bro! Lookin' great!! Still got 5 seeds to try. And if all else fails I'll give one a try if you'd want :cheers:

Are they femmed & you are going to reverse, or have you got some regs of P&S? If they are regs I would love to talk about a pollen swap or something - though not on here of course :pass:

Are they femmed & you are going to reverse, or have you got some regs of P&S? If they are regs I would love to talk about a pollen swap or something - though not on here of course :pass:
They're Fem Autos, I have been taking some small clones from each of the first 2 plants and spraying with CS collecting pollen, for some reason it didn't work properly on the first plant but the pollen did produce some seeds on a Mazar Auto, an Afghan and a Critical Nevil Haze (1 seed LOL)

They're Fem Autos, I have been taking some small clones from each of the first 2 plants and spraying with CS collecting pollen, for some reason it didn't work properly on the first plant but the pollen did produce some seeds on a Mazar Auto, an Afghan and a Critical Nevil Haze (1 seed LOL)

Thought that'd be the case. I've never had much luck myself with the CS myself. Still, it's a cool thing to be doing. Hope it works out right for you.

Beautiful plant, and such great structure!! Just lovely!

Have you considered making some STS? It seems to have better success these days, and with more stubborn plants.

Week and a half later and she is still going strong :biggrin:
Buds on this one is getting denser than the first one and there's a piss stink as well the first one didn't have.
I checked my pollinations and they are looking good.
20210926_160208.jpg

Yeah bro! Lookin' great!! Still got 5 seeds to try. And if all else fails I'll give one a try if you'd want :cheers:
I want to grow the 6 original seeds out myself but I would LOVE if you took a few of the ones I make and grow them,even if it just mostly for some smoke, I am sure a few pictures here and there of more of my seeds grown would help me along with pheno selection etc. as I go along.
We can discuss details via PM if you want :biggrin:

Back