Mephisto Genetics Port & Stilton? Pinot Noir.

milkmann

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Remember that one? Port & Stilton, was from a few years ago now. In my opinion, the best strain Mephisto have come out with in terms of perfect crossing (both my phenos were superb, yet different), and it was my personal favorite to smoke. It was a Double Grape x Stilton Special. And I'm not really a fan of the DG by itself.

Another really nice sounding one was the Pinot Noir (DG x CDLC).

Both of these would be an extremely welcome addition to the Mephisto regular catalog, especially considering the lack of new strains recently (minus the WC they just announced of course).

Does anyone know any info about the potential future reproduction of these seeds?

Also, they promised some more Canna-Cheese 1:1 in the summer but I have yet to see any, which is a bummer.

Remember that one? Port & Stilton, was from a few years ago now. In my opinion, the best strain Mephisto have come out with in terms of perfect crossing (both my phenos were superb, yet different), and it was my personal favorite to smoke. It was a Double Grape x Stilton Special. And I'm not really a fan of the DG by itself.

Both of these would be an extremely welcome addition to the Mephisto regular catalog, especially considering the lack of new strains recently (minus the WC they just announced of course).

Does anyone know any info about the potential future reproduction of these seeds?

Also, they promised some more Canna-Cheese 1:1 in the summer but I have yet to see any, which is a bummer.
I never grew my Port yet. I actually got 2 Stiltons as freebies for my first order or so in March of 18'. Saved them since i only had 2.

One of the best cultivars I ever grew!! For real... Let's see...Where did I put those pictures...
20220123_191120_small-jpg.1411045

I need some more canna cheese too as it's my wife's favorite. Any news @stan_mephisto ?

The Canna cheese was delayed, had a mix up on the farm, but looks like it will be ready in September.

The Pinot Noir we are bringing back as a Reserva, that will be available soon.

We are looking for other older strains to remake, I will toss Port and Stilton into the mix of possibilities, I really like that one as well.

Back