Dragon Meds Portal Black Stone Fem

I just received my very first order from AFP, Blackstone, 5 pk, also got Ruby 3 pk and Moonstone Tango 3 pk as freebies. Each pack had more than the specified number of beans. I will be starting these in the next couple of days. Most likely will only run the Blackstone as I am testing out growing methods using Biotabs and Mephisto Super Soil, I've selected Grape Crinkle, Blackstone, and another Mephisto strain on which I haven't decided yet. The Blackstone looks very interesting, excited to get started.

I just received my very first order from AFP, Blackstone, 5 pk, also got Ruby 3 pk and Moonstone Tango 3 pk as freebies. Each pack had more than the specified number of beans. I will be starting these in the next couple of days. Most likely will only run the Blackstone as I am testing out growing methods using Biotabs and Mephisto Super Soil, I've selected Grape Crinkle, Blackstone, and another Mephisto strain on which I haven't decided yet. The Blackstone looks very interesting, excited to get started.

Nice selection!! I have grown out ruby and she was fantastic as well.

Strain: Blackstone Fem

Grower Name: 912GreenSkell

Medium: Promix HP 7"X7"X9"deep square pots(6liters/1.5 gallon)

Nutrients: Green Planet Bloom Fuel(3ml per liter), Pro-Cal 3ml per liter, GP Massive 3ml Per liter, Terpinator 2.5ml per liter, GP Liquid W-8 1ml per iter

Lights type and schedule: Mars 100X3 LED and X2 100X3w Galaxyhydro/Popuar Grow

Days from Seed: 70+

Harvest Points: Taken at 80% cloudy and 20% amber trichomes. Hairs 95-100% coloured and withered.

Dry Yield (grams): 30 grams

Growth Comments: I had fertilizer issues with a bottle of opened 6 month old Advanced Nutrients going sour...I was totally stumped the first round and was thinking a number of things were the problem, but it wasnt until i saw the same problems occuring on run 2 that i realized it was the nutes that were the problem, not me. ;) I didnt want to hit the hydro store again, so instead i decided to just run Bloom Nutrients for the whole cycle...worked out alright!!

Comments on smell (during growth, harvest, etc.):

The Smell: Excellent...more details below

The Smoke: Very nice smooth fruity toke...not as piney tasting as previous Stone Dragons i have tried, leans more to a fruity pine taste.

Method of Delivery: Arizer Xtreme Q Vapourizer full bowl 1/3rd gram

8 Taste Inhale (Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious) wonderful!!

9 Taste Exhale (Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious) Even better on the exhale!

10- ideal State of Dryness (Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal) 61% RH in the jar

9 Smoke ability (Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth) Very smooth

4 Smoke expansion (Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-expander) Quite easy on the lungs...vape though, even harsh joint toke is generally smooth

The High:

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

The Dosage (number of hits taken to reach desired effects): Full bowl 1/3rd gram

2 - immediate Effect Onset (Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper) Near immediate effect felt.

8 Potency (Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating) Very, very strong

Hours the effect lasted: 2.5 hours and additional lingering effects.

0 Tolerance build up (Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid) I smoke many varieties and mix it up all the time.

Usability

Rate on a scale of 1-9 where 1 indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and 9 represents the ideal time of day.

6 - ideal time of the day Usability Morning (wake up)

6 - ideal time of the day Usability Day (work)

8 - Usability Evening (relax)

9 - Usability Night (sleep)

Overall Satisfaction (Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail) 8/10

Medical cannabis user, Recreational user - medical user

If you are a med user, describe briefly your health conditions and how this strain affects them
Heavy neck injury with 2 levels of ruptured discs, severe spinal compression and severe nerve damage. Insomnia, depression, anxiety, migrane headaches as side effect from upper neck injury

Rate the noticeable medical and negative effects (if any) on a scale of 1-10 mild-severe.

8 Sense of well being

8 Euphoria

7 Anxiety relief

7 Paranoia relief

5 Sex drive

8 Sleep

8 Pain relief

8 Ability to rest or sit still

6 Thought process

9 Speech process

7 Imagination/creativity

6 Severe Humor perception

5 Visual perception

2 Audio perception

2 Taste perception

7 Appetite stimulant

6 Introspective dreaminess

2 Paranoia

2 Confusion

1 Restlessness

0 Mild Hallucinations

2 Mild Anxiety or panic

6 Detachment from reality

2 Decreased reaction time

6 Altered thinking and memory

6 Altered vision

2 Bloodshot eyes

2 Reduced coordination and balance

6 Mild Increased heart rate

2 Dry mouth

Other:
Indoor Grow report

Growth Rate: 5/10 - I am rating this plant with the errors i made being included in the rating. Tiny girl, but hey did just fine considering no fresh veg nutes were used!!

Flower Density 8/10 - Nice denses nugs. Not rock hard, but really nice solid density once dried

Flower Potency 8/10 - Very potent bud on the Blackstone, certainly leaning toward a heavy Body stone, with fairly strong psychological effects.

Flower Scent Strength - 7/10 Nice strong smell on the BS. Not open a jar and fill the room with stink, but she does have a pretty strong smell.

Flower Scent Appeal - 9/10 There is some pine in the back ground, bu there is also a deep berry smell that is just sweet. Very, very appealing.

Flower Visual Appeal - 7/10 Very nice coloured bud, with a nice light purple and sometimes red tinge...very nice. Excellent crystal.

Mold Resistance - 10/10 Not a speck of mold on this plant...i have minimal circulation in the grow space, so the last 2 weeks i have a PC fan pointing near the main cola.

Final Comments:

I Have grown 3 different Stone Dragon's and this BlackStone(newer version of the Stone Dragon) and all 4 plants have impressed me greatly. Lets see, great medical benefits, excellent smell and taste, small frame perfectly suited to a vertically limited growing space, and these plants have all packed on some major bud versus the amount of space they take up. From now on i will be growing a Stone Dragon/BlackStone every time i fire up the stealth cabinet.

Overview
View attachment 728363

Main Cola
View attachment 728364

Dried Bud Close up
View attachment 728362
@912GreenSkell these

Back