Pot Size and Auto Flowering plants

Are these in a journal that I could follow?
Currently only on paper. I try and get a grow or 2 logged every year, but I have kept written journals since things became legal, and online is doing it twice, so most of the time I leave it at just my handwritten one. 4 runs a year at 5ea is 20 plants, + another 20 outdoor every yr, Gets to be a lot of writing!

Indoor I typically don't go under 3 gallon unless running coco. Coco you can push hard, even in small bags you can get monster plants.Then I'll drop down to 1 gallon.
Am usually in 5 gallon bags with soil.
Outdoor that changes, as 5 gallon bags will get too warm in the summer. No smaller than 10 gallon bags, preferably 20.

Indoor, in soil, less than 3 gallon and I see a drop off in overall size and harvest weight. Over 5 and I don't see any increase in plant size or weight, so seems like between 3-5 is the sweet spot for indoor.

Rule of thumb is 1 gallon of soil needed for each month of plant life expected. Most autos are done in under 90 days, so 3, but I run the 5s for a little cushion.

I have run in 1 gallon bags of soil on a seed run. Plants stayed small, and needed much more bottled nutes over all.
I was going to add to this thread but this says everything I would have said. Exactly what I've experienced myself.

Are these in a journal that I could follow?
Im goin to run a journal on this Auto run when i do it but it will be 20/4 when i start as ive got to take my entire op down for 2 hr while the solar panel people come out then am gonna kick it off my New light should be here in nxt few days meijiu 480 w qb 4000k samsung 301 h's and osram reds in my 4x4 the 320w killin it in my 3x4 so im hoping for some rock hard nugs i noticed you were debating pots, i now only use fabric root nurse pots they are the bomb, Organics the way to go imho but each to their own ive got a pal his some crazy yields in dwc but im all about the flava bro!!
DSC_0004.JPG

Back