Live Stoners Pumpkin Smash 2022 Poll

Vote for 3, One only per member.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did they send you some cannabis? That's cool...they didn't when I got my Glueberry OG from them....how'd you get that?
Ahahahahahahah………….

sorry I thought that was quality, it’s a sticker. My Mrs said the same thing lol

Ahahahahahahah………….

sorry I thought that was quality, it’s a sticker. My Mrs said the same thing lol
I know, only reason I knew is Bcos I pulled them out the packet together with the others lol
I left it on the kitchen side and my Mrs goes “why you gaffa taping weed for” loooool
I had to zoom in then figured it was a play in the banana on the wall portrait… this is very expensive piece of art :doh::crying::crying::crying::crying:
1671564456125.jpeg

I’m debating wether to stick it on the entrance to an alleyway near me, my cctv camera on the front of my house just catches the beginning. If I do it properly I will be able to see people trying to grab it ahahahahhaa

I’m debating wether to stick it on the entrance to an alleyway near me, my cctv camera on the front of my house just catches the beginning. If I do it properly I will be able to see people trying to grab it ahahahahhaa
Hilarious

Back