Live Stoners Pumpkin Smash 2022 Poll

Vote for 3, One only per member.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:yay1: Look what showed up today my pumpkin smash prize from HLG :frog:Huge thank you to @Les @HLG for sponsoring this event:thanks::worship: He sent me UVA 30 supplement light can't wait to try this thing out.. Have to do little more research to see how and when I should use it this should be a really great addition to the grow:jump::jump::woohoo::jump::jump:

IMG_1568.JPG

My Pumpkin smash prize from @Marshydro
Last edited:
:yay1: Oh boy got the last of my pumpkin smash winning today @Old Sage Seeds sent me a nice goodie bag with some of his latest work can't wait to grow some of these :woohoo: Huge thank you for sponsoring this event it was a blast and really look forward to next year:thanks::vibe::worship:

IMG_1663.JPG

Can I ask why the exhaust is outside the tent?
One of a few different ways you can configure your exhaust system... some do it that way to gain the extra head room at the top of tent.. you can run your exhaust either push or pull through the filter.. I believe pulling air through filter is the most efficient :thumbsup:
1671488439828.png

Look what showed up today my pumpkin smash prize from HLG Huge thank you to @Les @HLG for sponsoring this event He sent me UVA 30 supplement light can't wait to try this thing out.. Have to do little more research to see how and when I should use it this should be a really great addition to the grow

Got me one too plus an extra one

:yay1: Oh boy got the last of my pumpkin smash winning today @Old Sage Seeds sent me a nice goodie bag with some of his latest work can't wait to grow some of these :woohoo: Huge thank you for sponsoring this event it was a blast and really look forward to next year:thanks::vibe::worship:

View attachment 1548318
I'm still liking the Acid Patch Kids i got as a tester. The taste has definitly rubbed off on me and it has a kick.

Back