Q&A and Announcements

I didn't get an answer from my former contact so I just emailed Stepenj. I don't like to bother him, he's a very busy man but I know he will respond to me. I'm trying to get him to re-instate the AFN discount and I volunteered to be an unofficial rep here. Hoping I can get them to give us a couple lights for grow and show. We'll see!

I didn't get an answer from my former contact so I just emailed Stepenj. I don't like to bother him, he's a very busy man but I know he will respond to me. I'm trying to get him to re-instate the AFN discount and I volunteered to be an unofficial rep here. Hoping I can get them to give us a couple lights for grow and show. We'll see!
I signed up for theirs sponsored test light grows...they said I have nice plants our going to get back to me for sure...let's see...I'm not trying to step on your toes as in taking les spot but I do want to sponsor for them on AFN...

I even put a good word in for you @pop22 as in being their rep on afn...I think you would be the ideal candidate to it..being you know the owner..and have some beast grows under your belt....

I only said that in my sponsorship application...that I think you would be great at it...well I used better words..

I even put a good word in for you @pop22 as in being their rep on afn...I think you would be the ideal candidate to it..being you know the owner..and have some beast grows under your belt....
He was and is the ideal candidate, if i’m not mistaken @pop22 is HLG Les LOL.

Back