Q&A and Announcements

Sorry everone, I've been unable to be online due to a long bout of health issues. I think and hope, that this time, I'm back and reasonably healthy!
Got a couple of new projects I'll be posting!
Waiting to here from my contact at HLG for any new information as I have not been online almost at all and I'm seriously out of date at work.
Glad to see you back brother!! Hope all is well buddy!

As of today, I no longer work for HLG. I will however post in the thread as pop22 and relay any information I have available to me and answer what questions I can. Feel free to pm pop22.
I still have many friends at HLG. The industry is in a slump and they had to tighten their budget. I received several emails from various members of management thanking me for my service, and letting me know that their will likely be a spot for me in the future.

Thank you to AFN and now to AFO from me personally and from HLG. And I remain a firm believer in HLG and their products.

Humph. That seems odd. Dissapointed for you. I mean states continue to change their laws and you would think the move to home growing would continue with strength as that progresses.

I suspect they are simply seeing the post-covid dip as people who were cooped up and exploring new hobbies tapers off. Shoot, even conservative ol' Kentucky just passed legislation to allow medical use.

Hope it wasn't too acrimonious if they try and get you back in the near future. A trusted represenative with a long solid history can't be built overnight.

EDIT: build - built.

Humph. That seems odd. Dissapointed for you. I mean states continue to change their laws and you would think the move to home growing would continue with strength as that progresses.

I suspect they are simply seeing the post-covid dip as people who were cooped up and exploring new hobbies tapers off. Shoot, even conservative ol' Kentucky just passed legislation to allow medical use.

Hope it wasn't too acrimonious if they try and get you back in the near future. A trusted represenative with a long solid history can't be built overnight.

EDIT: build - built.
No, there's no acrimony. When the CEO of a company knows you by name and emails you personally, you know you have value. I've had Stephen CALL me and just shoot the shit about LEDs and product design, etc! That call blew me away! These people have the highest integrity of ANY company I've ever dealt with. If I have a question I can still contact just about anyone in the company who could answer my questions. Tell me how often that happens. If the Scorpion Diablo that they gave me to use to demo crapped out tomorrow, they'd send me a new one and I'd have it the next day!
It was a privilege to work for HLG. Hell when I talked with Stephen about covering the forums, I was volunteering! I'd have been happy if they'd tossed me a light now and then. Instead, they paid me AND gave me lights!

Doesn't work for me.
strange it dont work
Not sure wot the story is with HLG.
very silly company if you ask me, to not sponser a page like AFN & let thier Rep go who was fantastic at his job,,just dont make sense.!!

AFN was generating sales for sure cos i know 2 ppl who bought lights after watching my 650R thread alone,,
so there would off been countless more ppl buying thier stuff based on watching other growers use their products

strange it dont work
Not sure wot the story is with HLG.
very silly company if you ask me, to not sponser a page like AFN & let thier Rep go who was fantastic at his job,,just dont make sense.!!

AFN was generating sales for sure cos i know 2 ppl who bought lights after watching my 650R thread alone,,
so there would off been countless more ppl buying thier stuff based on watching other growers use their products
I love my 650r and uva bar...my favorite light.. getting another....no need for uva though using it as a veg light...since it has duel purposes...in case I got to run through flower.....instead of getting veg pros....

Back