Indoor Quantum boards, Autopots & Mephisto

Reaction score
What's up guys? Thought I'd start a journal and keep some notes on my newest grow. I'll be using a HLG 260w kit with the 304 boards@3500k, Autopots and some Mephisto genetics. I have 1 autocob just in case the height difference between plants becomes extreme. I'll be running 2 plants, Mephisto Chemdogging(right pot) and SODK(left pot) in a 2'*4' grow closet. Nutrients and grow medium are as following. Canna Coco brick and some perlite for added volume. Veg+Bloom RO/Soft, ProCal, Canna Boost, Greenleaf Bud Explosion, Mammoth P, Drip clean.

Rehydrated the 1 Coco brick with 2 gal water.
2g/gal Veg+BLOOM (VB)
2ml/l ProCal (PC)
1/2 gal perlite for added volume
5.9 pH

This is my second run with the quantum board and I'll be starting at 32" high from pot at 110watts.

Soaked seeds for 24hr then drop in Coco. Add tsp of mykos in 2" hole before dropping seed into 3/8" hole. Water in each with 750ml with 2ml/l ProCal,1ml/gal Mammoth P (5.8 pH) This is my first time running Mammoth P so early, so we'll see how it goes. Ill be putting the seeds in Coco tonight and will update when they break ground in a couple days. Thanks to all who end up reading my nonsense. Peace
b4a816283a39d52f9d4b337596c707a6.jpg
538f604cdb4a249e150fb55448f7a965.jpg
e506878fab938cc4cfc87ecca0a9bdeb.jpg

Last edited:
good luck my friend great kit and genetics im testing the sanlight Q6W lights and i grow with autopots myself and thanks for starting a journal im st tom and its nice to meet you growbro

Nice man, I'm going back to my autocobs next grow unless I can get a set of boards to run. I would like to see if there is a difference between grow lights.

Nice man, I'm going back to my autocobs next grow unless I can get a set of boards to run. I would like to see if there is a difference between grow lights.
That KIND light you have is the shizznit. I must say though, for my set up the QB has been awesome. (Plus half the cost of a KIND). I love it way more than my old burple light. It's so nice to be able to see my plant with a white light. I feel I can see issues way before I used to. Why are you changing back?

That KIND light you have is the shizznit. I must say though, for my set up the QB has been awesome. (Plus half the cost of a KIND). I love it way more than my old burple light. It's so nice to be able to see my plant with a white light. I feel I can see issues way before I used to. Why are you changing back?
The KindLED is nice and was a gift. But trying to make the spectrum adjustments at the right time had me chasing around. With just the white light autocobs it was alot easier for me.

Subbed...
AutoPots; I love them and use them, Mephisto; top class genetics, HLG QB260 v1 (is that the 4k spectrum I see marked off?)... this is gonna be good :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

S.O.D.K. is on the short list for my next run too, so this has my interest!

let's go mate, awesome set up and both strains on my to-grow list :pass:

jack.gif

Back