Seed Bank Questions about dcse

Cannaficionado

Novice
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have a couple questions, no concern right now, but I did place an order yesterday morning. Pretty early too and to make sure I got the fastest service, I followed the instructions on their site. Ordered 2 batches of seeds, paid with my debit. It said that orders bought with a card process and ship within 24 hours with a confirmation email.

My first question is along with the order receipt email, that wasnt flagged as a security risk, I recieved an actual invoice that was flagged as a possible security risk. Is that normal procedure? I emailed them about it when I found it because it was in my spam folder, but it was after their hours of operation so I probably wont get anything back till tomorrow while Im sleep#ing. The only other in there from them is a bogo sale offer but all other emails are coming to my normal inbox.

Secondly what is the average processing time for them when ordering in this fashion? I decided to have the order sent to my current address but I am now worried that it wont come till after my move, which isnt a horrible issue. Its just gonna be an hour drive to go pick them up, and my roomie wants me to give her my keys as soon as Im done moving so I wont have access to my mailbox after that as its in a secure entry.

Thanks in advance

Back