Quick question

Next 7-10 weeks? I thought autos was ready 8-12 weeks from seed to harvest? I'm at week 7 now

8 weeks is pushing some strains I’ve seen some ready on early side of harvest in the late 50-60 range. Most of my auto finish between 70-90 days from seed. Think the earliest I’ve harvested has been around day 65-70 and that was a known fast strain. I’ve had a few go over a 100 and a few right around 100 days but that’s a long growing strain. Also how well the grow is going will play a part in this either way too and stunted plant may go in to flower earlier or later which will either speed up or delay harvest lots of factors/variables that change everything

8 weeks is pushing some strains I’ve seen some ready on early side of harvest in the late 50-60 range. Most of my auto finish between 70-90 days from seed. Think the earliest I’ve harvested has been around day 65-70 and that was a known fast strain. I’ve had a few go over a 100 and a few right around 100 days but that’s a long growing strain. Also how well the grow is going will play a part in this either way too and stunted plant may go in to flower earlier or later which will either speed up or delay harvest lots of factors/variables that change everything
Geez your plants are so intimidating hahaha, huge.. budsites all at same height and all, that's some wicked "craft".. Love it! (that solo cup looks crazy)

I see, I was just going off the 9-10 weeks from the vendor site mate

Back