Quick question

This is dependent on a few things. The most important is genetics. Some run longer than others. Then there is environmental inputs. What might take X days in your setup might take X+5 days in mine.

When I got into this years back I was taught go till you think they’re done, then give them two more weeks. That’s worked well for me.

In my personal setup, I find I run 7-14 days (on average) over what most breeders state.

So…. What strain are we talking about, and got any pics?

This isn't like shrimp, where you ruin it by cooking too long.

The most fattening is in the last few weeks.

As a newbie I was tempted to cut early just to feel successful, but every time I let it go I'm always glad I did.

Wait for all of these signs: Leaves mostly all change color(fade) and you think its going to die, pistils all change color, trichromes show a touch of amber, water consumption slows way down.

This is dependent on a few things. The most important is genetics. Some run longer than others. Then there is environmental inputs. What might take X days in your setup might take X+5 days in mine.

When I got into this years back I was taught go till you think they’re done, then give them two more weeks. That’s worked well for me.

In my personal setup, I find I run 7-14 days (on average) over what most breeders state.

So…. What strain are we talking about, and got any pics?
I do, will get back to you shortly with them, thank you all for your advice

I'm a new grower as well. I have 2 Acapulco Gold autos. They are in week 7 and the growth between them looks very different. One is tall and one is short. Both were planned at the same time. The tall one is showing bud sites and the short one is not. Any help understanding this would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20231227_141011021.jpg
    IMG_20231227_141011021.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20231227_143413711.jpg
    IMG_20231227_143413711.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
I'm a new grower as well. I have 2 Acapulco Gold autos. They are in week 7 and the growth between them looks very different. One is tall and one is short. Both were planned at the same time. The tall one is showing bud sites and the short one is not. Any help understanding this would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome, as well! They look healthy...think of them more like siblings going through puberty, than clones :pighug:

Back