Sweet Seeds Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® [New2019]

You should definitely send me some of those seeds to test...! :smoking: :smoking::baby:

:jointman: [USER=44727]@Sweet Seeds Apolo
... just posted at Ice Cool, but I'll do here as well since RMFV is getting run this season outside too! :cooldance:
I'll start seeds in a few days or so,... :thanks: I'll tag you when they are up and running!

Last edited:
@Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds Jay

:smokeout: hey guys, I wanted to wave this girl at you, and let you know that RM and Ice Cool are in the Organic Section because I am testing the KIS Organics Nutrient pack amended soil!
RM has been the most vigorous since germ'ing, a very happy girl so far,... :greenthumb:

*(edit: oops, wrong pics!)* ..... ... shots taken yesterday, no trouble spotting her in there!
rm1.jpg
rm2a.jpg
g1.jpg
g2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Waira !
The plants look very healthy.

You're taking good care of them :d5:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo
Hi Apolo, thanks mate, I'm happy to grow and show Sweets! I have much respect for the work put into the F1FV's, more than ever this year. Another mate is trying some "other breeders" new in the fast version game, and they have not fared well... :face: ... I felt bad because I recommended him trying some FV's, but he chose to go with the other breeders,... :shrug: I hope I can swing him back again, and I think this RM will be the ticket!
This is hands down the most vigorous plant I've had to date, I was actually worried about having to transplant her into a bigger pot- :eek1: ....As you see, the last 3 weeks she's stretched big time, and has responded well to the LST. She certainly loves her KIS organic Soil! ... her pre-sex calyxes have turned purple, so color is locked in; her stem rub aroma is nice and citrusy, so I hope this bodes well for the orangey aroma of the buds!
I noticed the last few days, the tops are showing that growth compaction you see just before going into bloom... not 100% on that yet, but if so, she's going to switch sooner than I've ever had before even with other F1FV's!

rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg

>>> here she is with her cousin Ice Cool, a funny pair these two!
sweets.jpg

:smoking: Mates,...

An update for you! She's eating fans due to super soil depletion, and a pot that went off pH for a bit, but she's building fabulous buds and best of all she's a sweet orange aroma= :drool: I am SO stoked! :woohoo1:
rm2.jpg
rm1.jpg
rm3.jpg
rm4.jpg

:smokeout: @Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds Apolo
Hola mates! I wanted to let you guys know the RM is done early - :coffee::woohoo1::coffee:...Wow, she turned out to be as fast as Green Poison F1FV! She started bloom beginning of Aug., and she'll be harvested this Friday, so under 6 weeks!
Her aroma is to die for, real-deal naranja with notes of licorice and pine/cypress, just as described :drool: ... Sweet has done such a fantastic job on the FV line, IMO you're the industry leader on this. I've seen some other breeders FV's in action this year, and they proved to pretty hit and miss,....
I see several private breeders doing photo x auto/auto x photo crosses, and they get all kinds of results for how the light sensitivity characteristics show, including fully auto'ing even at F1.... Clearly this F1FV thing is more complex than it sounds, and the way Sweet has done it and kept behavior consistent even with fem's is impressive! :bravo:.... I can't wait to run the J47 F1FV next year :thumbsup:

rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg
rm3.jpg
rm5.jpg
rm4.jpg
rm7.jpg
rm6.jpg

@Waira cracking looking girl as always also @Sweet Seeds Jay I've never gotten a chance to grow and show your genetics I'm hoping that will change very soon what are your highest thc indica or crosses I'm looking for a couch lock type of strain for an evening

Beautiful plant Waira!
You are doing a fantastic job, thank you!!
jaypp
@Waira cracking looking girl as always also @Sweet Seeds Jay I've never gotten a chance to grow and show your genetics I'm hoping that will change very soon what are your highest thc indica or crosses I'm looking for a couch lock type of strain for an evening

:bighug: Cheers me bruddas! :smokeout:
Jayp, How are things your way with the whole Sweet gang? I never see Tommy anymore, is he doing a different job these days?
RM' is dry and in jars! very interesting and delicious aroma forming, orange mainly and a licorice nuance getting stronger especially when broken up,... Never had the like before!
... A smoke test shows she has the goods, solid potency and heavier than expected... ? That may be on me, she has more ambering than I wanted, her deep color fooled me until I looked with a strong magnifier- :eek1: whoa! "surprise, I'm done!" :rofl:
She finished well ahead of schedule even knowing how they all finished sooner than listed outside for me; She was almost as fast as GPF1FV, 6 weeks!
I need to update with Ice Cool, that girl is in no hurry,...
I just took down a GPauto, actually the first one I've grown, it's always been the F1FV before. I have to say Sweet has done a fantastic job with GP over these years, she's very consistent across all 3 formats- :worship: .... her aroma is all GP, exotic fruity punch, notes of Kaffir lime and something like lychee, stronger in the F1FV, this auto is a bit more skunky... We'll see what dry and cure brings though! :thanks:
Oh, Honey Peach CBD just harvested too, a very different pheno this time....:smoking:

Back