Mephisto Genetics Removed

Nice report!

THE GROWTH: 4/5. Starts off a little slow and seems to be extremely sensitive to light early on. I had to keep moving them away from my lights for awhile. Once they get well into flower though, the light sensitivity goes away, and they get some insanely long legs underneath them. They get extremely tall and will begin falling over, so be prepared to support them. Of the 5 Meph strains in my tent this grow, these got the tallest for sure.

Thank you for including this! I’m currently growing DG for the first time and noticed this but was perplexed at first thinking it was heat stress even though I was only @ 81f at the hottest while having RH of 70%... I actually created a post asking if was heat (or light) sensitive. I initially thought it was heat because my lights were not only dialed down, but they were also more than 3.5 feet above. I’m growing under a Meijiu HLG 550 v1 knockoff (LM561C). Did yours also seem to flower a little late in your opinion? I actually switched from 24/0 to 20/4 on Day 31 in hopes it might help get the flowering underway. Thanks for putting such a detailed report together for us all! Please feel free to drop in on my grow from time to time. Would love your eyes on it as you’ve just grown it under similar lighting conditions... my thanks again for a stellar report!

Thank you for including this! I’m currently growing DG for the first time and noticed this but was perplexed at first thinking it was heat stress even though I was only @ 81f at the hottest while having RH of 70%... I actually created a post asking if was heat (or light) sensitive. I initially thought it was heat because my lights were not only dialed down, but they were also more than 3.5 feet above. I’m growing under a Meijiu HLG 550 v1 knockoff (LM561C). Did yours also seem to flower a little late in your opinion? I actually switched from 24/0 to 20/4 on Day 31 in hopes it might help get the flowering underway. Thanks for putting such a detailed report together for us all! Please feel free to drop in on my grow from time to time. Would love your eyes on it as you’ve just grown it under similar lighting conditions... my thanks again for a stellar report!

Yep sounds like you are having the same light sensitivity that I had throughout veg. Also yes they seemed to start off slow and take longer to get into flower compared to the other Mephisto strains in the tent. I slightly remember wondering why the DGs were taking so long to take off into flower compared to the other Mephs I was growing. Once they take off, they really take off upwards though, so be prepared for that. And no problem! I'll stop in on them grows :smoking:

Feel sooo much better reading this!!! Puts me a little more at ease not questioning myself for a misstep of sorts or anything like that. Your plants looked awesome! If you had to take a guess, what do you think you got off those two
Monsters?

Feel sooo much better reading this!!! Puts me a little more at ease not questioning myself for a misstep of sorts or anything like that. Your plants looked awesome! If you had to take a guess, what do you think you got off those two
Monsters?

Glad my report could help! If I had to guess, probably 130-140g each at least. I've got 1 more DG I haven't fully trimmed up yet, so I'll try and get a weight on her and report back. :thumbsup:

Back