Antidote

Sitting in the dark wondering if it is harvest day
Reaction score
I've given and received "rep", but I don't really understand the system.
How many Rep points do I have to give? Do they replenish? I'd love to throw some love around.
Is there a thread that explains this?

Last edited:
I've given and received "rep", but I don't really understand the system.
How much Rep points do I have to give? Do they replenish? I'd love to throw some love around.
Is there a thread that explains this?
you can give anyone rep by clicking the rep button you can choose from 1 rep point upto 10 you have to give 5 different people rep before giving rep the same person rep again hope that clears it up abit

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antidote members can award up to 10 points to any other member and yes you must rep other members before repeating a member. Global Moderators can award up to 20 points because we are on the lookout for member actions that AFN can be proud of.

@Prague guerilla love Click on the reputation button:

2022-09-01_11-41-12.jpg

2022-09-01_11-41-59.jpg

1. Type in your reason for giving the reputation
2. award the points from 0 to 10.
3. Push the send button.

Your rep slap will be given to the recipient. You can only give rep to a person one time until you have given rep to three other people.

Have fun!

@Antidote members can award up to 10 points to any other member and yes you must rep other members before repeating a member. Global Moderators can award up to 20 points because we are on the lookout for member actions that AFN can be proud of.
I've just gave you Rep points for explaining how Rep works.
@Antidote ... Basically if someone helps you out or you like a grow or info on a grow or just general advise that is helpful,
is point worthy,
Hope this helps

Back