RocBud RockBudInc Genetics In Stock?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hello all,

I am new to RockBud and wanting to get some of their fire. Any strain recommendations that are must haves? Any reliable stateside seedbanks that have said strains in stock?

Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I am new to RockBud and wanting to get some of their fire. Any strain recommendations that are must haves? Any reliable stateside seedbanks that have said strains in stock?

Thanks in advance!
Neptune and United both have some of Roc's autos in stock. Both are reliable banks, but I think they both require that you send a picture of ID if using a credit card.

Neptune and United both have some of Roc's autos in stock. Both are reliable banks, but I think they both require that you send a picture of ID if using a credit card.
What!! I would never lol. We gotta get roc to get some gear in North Atlantic seed bank they’re right in Maine as well. I’ve used them twice now and fast service no crazy requests for photo ID. They have Breeder freebies and bank freebies.

Yeah a google search took me to those two sites and I had some Purple Rolex V2 and Purple Scoops in cart to check out when it said about uploading ID. lol So I am still looking!! I wish North Atlantic would get RockBudInc and actually get some Mephisto stock. They have them listed but page empty. Night Owl would be cool too. Pretty much would love to only have to deal with North Atlantic lol

What!! I would never lol. We gotta get roc to get some gear in North Atlantic seed bank they’re right in Maine as well. I’ve used them twice now and fast service no crazy requests for photo ID. They have Breeder freebies and bank freebies.
North Atlantic is golden. Lovely service, excellent communication, and fast shipping. Great selection too.

Well I got in on last nights drop!! I started with 4 in cart and had to pair down to two packs and several attempts to get a successful checkout. Only problem is that I didn't screenshot order number and never got an email confirmation so I don't have order number for Cash app payment. I got an email into customer service and hope they can hook me up with order number so I can pay. Excited to try these two out. I got some Purple Chem and then the new Blueberry Slushie.

Its wise to check the site daily, or even hourly. I found some Iced Gushers listed last night and tonight i found Platinum Runzt City on sale, 75 shipped..Usually 85 plus shipping..He is known to throw out a strain on occasion with no announcement . If anyone sees Fruit Punch let me know, LOL.

Back