Root Zone Help

Kilbarrog

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi

I have Voodoo Juice & AN suggest you "supplement Voodoo Juice’s root zone superpowers with Tarantula".
Has anyone used just these two together? Did you see a difference or do I need to use Piranha as well to get noticeable results? I don't understand all the different strains of this & that in the "root zone" & what compliments what. I've looked all over the place for info besides from AN themselves, because, you know.... ;) It's €20 for a 250ml bottle of Tarantula & Piranha is €38 for a 250ml bottle. I heard good things about Great White Premium Mycorrhizae €25 for a 1oz-28gr bottle. Would it work with/compliment Voodoo Juice or is Voodoo on it's own enough?
Here's my Lemon AK Auto's today at day 20 from seed.

IMG_20220820_203909673_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220820_203902586_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220820_203850658_HDR.jpg

Hi

I have Voodoo Juice & AN suggest you "supplement Voodoo Juice’s root zone superpowers with Tarantula".
Has anyone used just these two together? Did you see a difference or do I need to use Piranha as well to get noticeable results? I don't understand all the different strains of this & that in the "root zone" & what compliments what. I've looked all over the place for info besides from AN themselves, because, you know.... ;) It's €20 for a 250ml bottle of Tarantula & Piranha is €38 for a 250ml bottle. I heard good things about Great White Premium Mycorrhizae €25 for a 1oz-28gr bottle. Would it work with/compliment Voodoo Juice or is Voodoo on it's own enough?

View attachment 1504043View attachment 1504042
View attachment 1504041
Whether mixing the two would help or not depends on which mychorrizae and bacteria are in each mix. But mixing them won't harm your plants. I have some renew mixed with several other biologicals that I picked up at a local cannabis trade event that I've been using on everything and it seems to be working really well.

As far as the root zone - if they're already in the pot and you get it into moist soil, the biologicals will work their way into the the root zone just by multiplying.

@Kilbarrog :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: I like to call that stuff the secret sauce. You can grow some amazing plants with AN but what a price? If money is no object the entire line is a good choice. I live on the other spectrum where I pinch every nickle until the buffalo shits. This is my primer on using salt nutrients.

Your plants look dreamy..............
:thumbsup:

@Kilbarrog :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: I like to call that stuff the secret sauce. You can grow some amazing plants with AN but what a price? If money is no object the entire line is a good choice. I live on the other spectrum where I pinch every nickle until the buffalo shits. This is my primer on using salt nutrients.

Your plants look dreamy..............
:thumbsup:
Dreamy???? :love: hehe
I'm not able to work, so I'm in your boat too.

Thanks for the help & nice comment

Whether mixing the two would help or not depends on which mychorrizae and bacteria are in each mix. But mixing them won't harm your plants. I have some renew mixed with several other biologicals that I picked up at a local cannabis trade event that I've been using on everything and it seems to be working really well.

As far as the root zone - if they're already in the pot and you get it into moist soil, the biologicals will work their way into the the root zone just by multiplying.
"Whether mixing the two would help or not depends on which mychorrizae and bacteria are in each mix " & that's where I'm lost.
If Voodoo Juice is their root "builder", are Tarantula & Piranha like food/additives for them?
I think I'll try a bottle of Tarantula & see how it goes.
Thanks for your help

"Whether mixing the two would help or not depends on which mychorrizae and bacteria are in each mix " & that's where I'm lost.
If Voodoo Juice is their root "builder", are Tarantula & Piranha like food/additives for them?
I think I'll try a bottle of Tarantula & see how it goes.
Thanks for your help
Tarantula is a living bacteria supplement. Piranha provides mychorrizae. It's popular to add mychorrizae to the grow, I do it myself, but it can take up to six months for the beneficial partnership between the fungus and the roots to become established. Voodoo Juice provides rhizobacteria. All of those things can be used together. I would wonder why they didn't just stick them all in the same bottle.

Hi

View attachment 1504043View attachment 1504042
View attachment 1504041
I don't use any of those products but your girls look very healthy though

Newbee question: if the root structure roughly corresponds to the leaf development, looking at your plants I’d think the roots are expanding nicely throughout your pots. Do you really need a root development additive?

Back