Extraction Rosin Pucks to Canna Caps

SNOOKY

Eats Cannabis !!!
Reaction score
Thought I'd throw this out there for those interested in making Canna Capsules from spent Rosin Pucks. I do not inhale for medical reasons and do edibles only, the high from edibles for me is far superior to inhaling, just my opinion. The following procedure I use for caps only, I feel they are to nasty tasting to muck up sum good edibles like my favorite, Honey Canna oil made from the rosin. After pressing Canna Pucks I slightly break them up and store in a 64 ounce Ball Jar. When nearly full I fill jar with Coconut Oil to just covering the spent pucks, place in preheated oven @ 240 degrees for about 40 minutes. When done the oil is strained from the pucks, and I discard the plant material. I have found that straining in a warm tent for about 24 hours with an exhaust fan/filter will result in maximum oil seepage and near zero odor. The 64 ounce jar with used pucks will net around 32 ounces of Canna Oil. I will then fill 00 capsules with a syringe which I have pre-loaded in the ALL-IN CAPSULE MACHINE, easily found on the internet for bout 30.00 dollars(US). I made 500 caps today with about 19 ounces of oil,I was a little sloppy. Previously I have used 3 ml pipettes which are slow and messy ,not much control with em, however the syringe was much more precise and faster. Hoping sum peeps can use this, good luck.
IMG_0217.jpg

@SULLY56 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

That is interesting. How is the strength? How many caps do you take at one time?

:toke:
Thanks for asking MOG, I believe they are fairly potent, the wife has no tolerance whatsoever took one last year and she vowed to never touch that again. She was ripped for 5 hours, poor thing:doh:. Gave a few hundred to someone a couple years ago and he swears he takes only one to sleep. I take two before sleep with sum Canna Honey and I sleep deep, very deep. I have taken 4 before and would not recommend driving anything. Easy to test this method on a smaller scale.

Back