Outdoor Round 2: Waira's Mixed Bag of Tricks Combo Grow '19

:smoking: Thanks luv! I about dropped by sack when I walked into the backyard at the clients, but was relieved instantly when I saw it was only 1 plant and the crappy Bomb plant! If Lilly or Skunk Special got snagged, there'd be whooooole different tenor sung about that... View attachment 1112850 (oh great, f'ing GIF's don't work here any more!)........ I'd be pissed about OJ too, but not as much honestly, given what a let-down that one was, ditto for PAK....
SN is nearly done! :woohoo1: I might leave a few bits lower down to ripen more, but the main buds are about prime now... a couple days I think to chop-time! Same for C99a, oddly the main cola is behind the lowers, part of that weird late bud surge she underwent... but I'm sick of monkeying with her, so she'll dry along side SN... gonna be some nice aromas wafting about I'm sure! Solo cup Comp Cookies girl is pretty much done too, nice Dinafem strain, worthy of a proper grow-out!
Witch Doctor is making some nice fuzzy crowns, but will be a few weeks I think... a long cycle strain for sure... Nice aroma on this one, more sweet/fruity than expected? I think Magic might have noted that before,...
C99a may be dice roll for effect... her adopted sister got a sample of, and the aroma is just delicious, melon notes in her, but the buzz was actually sedating. I figure she has a healthy dose of linalool and/or terpineol in there, accounting form the eat-it-up aroma and the velvet hammer that get lowered! So far, my girl is different enough, so we'll see...

Lilly is a gem Trial, and she's likely to go extinct after hearing some info at another forum...Breeder Mario Bellandi is retired, and what extended works on his limited strains (Original Delicatessen) have not been well reported about, so I hear.... This may force me to buy 1-2 other strains ASAP!
I'm not sure why she didn't bush out more, maybe it was just too late in the season, or her growth habit isn't one that does this much- :shrug:...topping wasn't the issue, and it's wise I did given how the buds formed up!
.... I'm ready for things to be done now- :rofl:.... the condo will be getting painted next week or so, and this will force me to move the tent to the clients garage to finish WD,.... He has a 36x20 tent, but WD won't fit in 20" width! Hey, what aroma's did you get on your WD's?
I've just grown the one this season and her aroma is outrageous. During grow a soft funky kushness. Into the jars a very heavy menthol! strong like Vicks!, but good, not raspy. After some cure a nicely mellowed menthol blended with a kushy basement. Tastes like she smells, far out stuff!

Part of the trick is to get them in there early when the stem is still pliable, and then make adjustments daily,... the branch will reorient really fast to straight up, so this method has limitations to it's effectiveness.....
:crying: Super Spunk, some kinda Freudian slip there Smokey? :hump: .... and no caps on the barbie please! :haha:

>>> I think I'll hold off on the next update until after the software upgrade,... Lilly comes down in a few days, OJ soon after that,... I'd take her now, but we have a heat wave hitting so it'll have to wait.... that girl is a hard read! Buds are practically billet, pistils few, calyxes compacted together - :shrug:but swell seems to have stalled, some amber showing, so down she comes!
... OJ is getting drilled by 'pillars :cuss:, and is also showing little change...

Tent auto's are cranking! True to form, Witch Doctor is throwing elbows, taking over space... good thing it's only 2 plus the Solo cup in there! Strawberry Nugg's is building lovely stuff, ditto for the Cookies.... might as well toss the pics out anyway- :smoking:

>>> WD
Poor Super Spunk Waira, lol my Super Skunk needs some spunk to get up and grow :haha: I started to freak out the BTi was out of date, some strange litlte critters were popping around in the soil, getting lots in the yellow and did insectical soap on them, i believe baby thrips, dis the place of gnats and thrips :nono:. I will have to read back to see about Lily, interesting i had a Exodus cheese she didnt have many pistiles either, and no cheese smell, not sure what happened with her. Pillars are shocking on the other plants, but its weevils that i had at one stage, coming out of the cement to the plants, problem solved insect screen at night. Witch Doctor, intesting name, sounds like she would be rather powerful.

Poor Super Spunk Waira, lol my Super Skunk needs some spunk to get up and grow :haha: I started to freak out the BTi was out of date, some strange litlte critters were popping around in the soil, getting lots in the yellow and did insectical soap on them, i believe baby thrips, dis the place of gnats and thrips :nono:. I will have to read back to see about Lily, interesting i had a Exodus cheese she didnt have many pistiles either, and no cheese smell, not sure what happened with her. Pillars are shocking on the other plants, but its weevils that i had at one stage, coming out of the cement to the plants, problem solved insect screen at night. Witch Doctor, intesting name, sounds like she would be rather powerful.
:amazon: killkillkill! .... Indeed Smokey, thrip larvae drop into soil to undergo a type of pupation (no feeding then), and emerge as adults so it may have been them.... Weevils I've not had, no local vermn like that so far but I know they are a real menace in numbers and very destructive!
... yeah, Lilly and Skunk were both short-haired,... if you like hairy chicks mate, Witch Dr. will whirl your pervy bone- :rofl:
WD is from our man @Magic here, a 2-way cross of Bubba Kushes from Dinafem and HSO, with selections toward sweeter aromatics vs. the earthy/coffee/hashy side of the family,... This girl is on point here, notes of sweet/fruit/light floral in there along with the Kushy classic notes,.... She's a known large sized auto, excellent producer usually, plenty fast.. It's one of his first for-sale strains, and well documented here with many fans!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:cooldance:
Witch Doctor done, I got Chop-Eyes locked on her-:tang: ...Not the typical load of buds on her, my bad there.... But she's all solid nose cone nuggies with tons of sugary frost-
:drool:
--- she'll get a day of dark to help rebuild terp's, as we had some late season heat here the last few days.... really nice bud:leaf ratio, trimming will be a snap!

wd1.jpg
wd2.jpg
wd3.jpg
wd4.jpg
wd8.jpg
wd5.jpg
wd6.jpg
wd7.jpg
wd11.jpg

:amazon: killkillkill! .... Indeed Smokey, thrip larvae drop into soil to undergo a type of pupation (no feeding then), and emerge as adults so it may have been them.... Weevils I've not had, no local vermn like that so far but I know they are a real menace in numbers and very destructive!
... yeah, Lilly and Skunk were both short-haired,... if you like hairy chicks mate, Witch Dr. will whirl your pervy bone- :rofl:
WD is from our man @Magic here, a 2-way cross of Bubba Kushes from Dinafem and HSO, with selections toward sweeter aromatics vs. the earthy/coffee/hashy side of the family,... This girl is on point here, notes of sweet/fruit/light floral in there along with the Kushy classic notes,.... She's a known large sized auto, excellent producer usually, plenty fast.. It's one of his first for-sale strains, and well documented here with many fans!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Witch Doctor done, I got Chop-Eyes locked on her-:tang: ...Not the typical load of buds on her, my bad there.... But she's all solid nose cone nuggies with tons of sugary frost-
--- she'll get a day of dark to help rebuild terp's, as we had some late season heat here the last few days.... really nice bud:leaf ratio, trimming will be a snap!

View attachment 1119918View attachment 1119919View attachment 1119920View attachment 1119921View attachment 1119922View attachment 1119923View attachment 1119924View attachment 1119925View attachment 1119926

stunning work holmes. :toke:

have one of these while i'm at it.

:slap:

:toke: Thanks mates, appreciate the kind words... Magic and Ronin are fine breeders, Magic Strains and Binary (as a colab') are their companies,.... Worthy! Well documanted here too, so give them serious consideration when you look into getting new strains... Check out their sections for websites etc.,....:thumbsup:

Witch Doctor is looking stunning there Waira mate !! :d5: :dancer:. Found out yesterday, white pots on the girls leaves, bloody spider mite ! I had to rub the leaves with insectical soap, and another application tonight maybe. Also dropped a girl yesterday, my butter fingers :nono: Nice long natural bush of Witch Doctor :rofl:, have to try her sometime for sure. She sounds beautiful, and Magic created her? I try to go for large autos just incase there is an issue so there is still enough bud to get. Good on Magic :d5:

View attachment 1119918View attachment 1119919View attachment 1119920View attachment 1119921View attachment 1119922View attachment 1119923View attachment 1119924View attachment 1119925View attachment 1119926
Wow waira looking good man I hope u enjoy the smoke she can be a heavy one

mine long cured to a heavy hitter! Must be pack n a lot of THC. Before 2.5 months of cure Sharon was convinced she was smoking sativa, lol. Now with falling eye lids before 1/2 a joint, she is in her comfort zone :smoking:

Both your girls are big hits Magic! CrackLOG is worthy of further work IMO, cure is making her better and better... I'll get more details and smoke reports going soon on the highlight strains from this last season....
WD is fabulous already with minimal cure time, and has that described sweet floral and nose tingle spicy notes to the Bubba base smell! This girl isn't as dense as expected, not sure if it's just me or the pheno'-? .... So far, she's not that heavy at all in buzz, just like Trail here says, so we'll see what time brings,... I think it's a pheno thing, she's got different trichome size (finer) and coverage from what others I've seen... Potency is very good too!

mine long cured to a heavy hitter! Must be pack n a lot of THC. Before 2.5 months of cure Sharon was convinced she was smoking sativa, lol. Now with falling eye lids before 1/2 a joint, she is in her comfort zone :smoking:
What, you reading my mind now? :crying: :smokeout:..... how's the Shar'-bear doing now, mate?

Back