Mephisto Genetics samsquanch OG

Del boy

Trotters Trichomes
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
slaughtered Lamb BY SAWNEY BEAN
Hello here is a pic of my girl day 65 looking ok nothing special she has been bit of a finicky never seams happy but i have found that to be the case with most meph i grow this will be the last meph i do as they cost to much ££££ to keep turning out just ok.
Samsqaunch OG.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense

Hello here is a pic of my girl day 65 looking ok nothing special she has been bit of a finicky never seams happy but i have found that to be the case with most meph i grow this will be the last meph i do as they cost to much ££££ to keep turning out just ok.
View attachment 1413849
I really loved this strain dell I hope you enjoy her but I can see your point about cost etc but I just grow strains nowadays we can get for free on cultivators

I really loved this strain dell I hope you enjoy her but I can see your point about cost etc but I just grow strains nowadays we can get for free on cultivators
That is good to here St that it is a nice smoke i am just not impressed for ££ they cost

That is good to here St that it is a nice smoke i am just not impressed for ££ they cost
absolute banging strain mate I even got 8 more of them it was that good I still actually have them

View attachment 1413849
It looks like you did a great job with it. I was wondering what size pot that is?

absolute banging strain mate I even got 8 more of them it was that good I still actually have them
I will look forward to it how long did yours go for i am on day 70 and no where near yet this was the only one that germed the rest did not pop.

I will look forward to it how long did yours go for i am on day 70 and no where near yet this was the only one that germed the rest did not pop.
I will have to check its in my old sanlight thread I recon going by others normally 10 weeks

Hello @Rasterman the pot is 2 gallon thats all i grow in i find it perfect for my girls

I couldn't do that. Anything smaller than #7 and I have problems because it just dries out too fast. I had a lot of problems with Mephisto until I figured it out. I've seen you and others post some awesome grow pictures that I have given up on on duplicating. I'm not suggesting anything to you, just providing an additional data point.

Back