SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

A sad post today as you folks basically site wide know I love my dogs and I've had German shepherd's with my wife since 1997 and zeta is my last one and sadly she got kicked by a horse and had to be put to sleep yesterday so this post is to honour her she was a lovely girl and I've cried a river since yday so rip my girl View attachment 1512290View attachment 1512291View attachment 1512292View attachment 1512293View attachment 1512294View attachment 1512295

So so sorry to hear this partner.

A sad post today as you folks basically site wide know I love my dogs and I've had German shepherd's with my wife since 1997 and zeta is my last one and sadly she got kicked by a horse and had to be put to sleep yesterday so this post is to honour her she was a lovely girl and I've cried a river since yday so rip my girl View attachment 1512290View attachment 1512291View attachment 1512292View attachment 1512293View attachment 1512294View attachment 1512295

So sorry for your loss mate! :sadcry:

Such terrible news... hope she will find rest in doggy heaven

That's is so sad to hear Tom, Sending all our love and big hugs from Avalon my freind. She looked like a wonderful dog.
It so hard when we loose our furr babies. I still shed a tear for my last dog.

:bighug:

Last edited:
trichome and cream 1st run specleed leaves silicium flash fix
Thanks again to my afn family you really do mean a lot to me and your messages really helped :bighug:anyhow I haven't posted a lot the last few days so here we go a few vids and pics of my organic dp girls I had a few issues with my bigger trichomes and cream she had specled leaves and looking hungry so I gave her a small blast of Silicium Flash and in a couple of days I seen improvement s

20220913_175741.jpg
20220913_165558.jpg
20220913_165602.jpg
20220913_164223.jpg
Screenshot_20220914_192141.jpg

Thanks again to my afn family you really do mean a lot to me and your messages really helped :bighug:anyhow I haven't posted a lot the last few days so here we go a few vids and pics of my organic dp girls I had a few issues with my bigger trichomes and cream she had specled leaves and looking hungry so I gave her a small blast of Silicium Flash and in a couple of days I seen improvement s
View attachment 1513916
View attachment 1513917
View attachment 1513918View attachment 1513919View attachment 1513920View attachment 1513921View attachment 1513922
All looking happy and healthy brother!!

View attachment 1513916
View attachment 1513917
View attachment 1513918View attachment 1513919View attachment 1513920View attachment 1513921View attachment 1513922

Looking good mate!:d5: Totally understandable to take a few days after such an event...:pighug:

The issues can be photonrelated (cq Light-stress) It is often underestimated by growers and something easily mistaken for something else.
Why I think it is light-stress is that you see the issues, with yellowing, mostly on top of the plants, which are probably closest to the light.

If you had a lightmeter you would be able to check the differences.

Logic in this case thinking the biggest plant also receives the highest DLI compared to the others.

Hope this might help understanding the issue.

Looking good mate!:d5: Totally understandable to take a few days after such an event...:pighug:

The issues can be photonrelated (cq Light-stress) It is often underestimated by growers and something easily mistaken for something else.
Why I think it is light-stress is that you see the issues, with yellowing, mostly on top of the plants, which are probably closest to the light.

If you had a lightmeter you would be able to check the differences.

Logic in this case thinking the biggest plant also receives the highest DLI compared to the others.

Hope this might help understanding the issue.
I thought that but I did have brown speckling on a lot of the lower and middle leaves and normally once I see that I know I'm heading for some type of problem anyhow I've also highered the light some see how this helps too and as I always say if you see something please point it out I only learn from being shown stuff and your a very clued up grower also do you think I should put the lower on a stool she seems very happy were she is though

Back