SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I thought that but I did have brown speckling on a lot of the lower and middle leaves and normally once I see that I know I'm heading for some type of problem anyhow I've also highered the light some see how this helps too and as I always say if you see something please point it out I only learn from being shown stuff and your a very clued up grower also do you think I should put the lower on a stool she seems very happy were she is though

Then this might not be the full story indeed...might be a cal/mag issue then or something different, hope not leaf septoria? (you dont have dark spots right?)

Yeah I think that putting the small one on a stool helps for sure, maintaining a more even canopy is always the road to success mate! :thumbsup:

Then this might not be the full story indeed...might be a cal/mag issue then or something different, hope not leaf septoria? (you dont have dark spots right?)

Yeah I think that putting the small one on a stool helps for sure, maintaining a more even canopy is always the road to success mate! :thumbsup:
I thought it was calmag issue for sure but I treated her with this that biotabs sent me siliciumflash and she greened up in a matter of days as you can top dress with this for a quick fix and a huge thanks to @Bob's Auto's for the tip as it cleared up now

thats the product mate i also gave her half a biotab about 5 days before as she had only had 2 in a 12 litre pot and she did look hungry in general I also only used half the stated amount of the siliciumflash
glash.PNG

Silicon is great, and Silicium Flash is a very nice product (I'm a big fan of Biotabs myself and introduced Bob to this fully organic way of growing, and I think he likes it, right @Bob's Auto's :kiss:). I actually won many cups with these nutes, only thing is that there isn't any Ca/Mg in there if I'm not mistaken. But Silicon helps the plants overall to adsorb all nutrients better so it might solve the issue.

Are you using tapwater btw or RO water or water from a de-humidifier?

Let's hope it stays away now, adding another biotab is definitely a good choice, especially for such a big and hungry lady!
Nutrient deficiencies and excesses can cause all sorts of nutrient lock-outs.

And it always remains difficult to lay the finger on the right place, usually takes time to watch the progression etc.
One thing that must be said is that you are on it like a boss! And that's really the most important thing, don't sleep on it, act on it!
Its actually what distinguishes good growers from great growers, like yourself!:pighug:

Silicon is great, and Silicium Flash is a very nice product (I'm a big fan of Biotabs myself and introduced Bob to this fully organic way of growing, and I think he likes it, right @Bob's Auto's :kiss:). I actually won many cups with these nutes, only thing is that there isn't any Ca/Mg in there if I'm not mistaken. But Silicon helps the plants overall to adsorb all nutrients better so it might solve the issue.

Are you using tapwater btw or RO water or water from a de-humidifier?

Let's hope it stays away now, adding another biotab is definitely a good choice, especially for such a big and hungry lady!
Nutrient deficiencies and excesses can cause all sorts of nutrient lock-outs.

And it always remains difficult to lay the finger on the right place, usually takes time to watch the progression etc.
One thing that must be said is that you are on it like a boss! And that's really the most important thing, don't sleep on it, act on it!
Its actually what distinguishes good growers from great growers, like yourself!:pighug:
I use tap water it's soft with an ec of about 0.2 so very low also the difference in her colour in a couple of days she's really turned a corner even the leaves that had specled are now green to so fingers crossed also with her height maybe being an issue I'm going to move her into my 4x4 tent were I currently have the night queen as that's a got a lot of height to the smaller tent. as I've got plenty of time for my photo babies to get potted as I was going to let the night queen finish and then if the photos had vegged enough I can flip them any time then or later :pass::d5: and thanks to everyone for there tips and Antonio I've seen your plants you've grown on the the dp website and to have you in my corner is a privilege

A couple of videos let me know your thoughts folks I think she was mainly hungry just because of the size of her also you can see the speckling that was happening as them leaves really lost colour and to see it go green overnight did surprise me

That Silicium Flash is really good stuff huh :thumbsup:

Looks a little like Mg deficiency with the darker veins and lighter color leaf tissue. Do you add CalMag? Perhaps adding some Epsom would help.
That thought crossed my mind to, but since the BioTabs are a dry nutrient line I thought Sulfates (Magnesium) wouldn't be a problem incorporating it in the tabs or even the Silicium Flash.

I thought it was calmag issue for sure but I treated her with this that biotabs sent me siliciumflash and she greened up in a matter of days as you can top dress with this for a quick fix and a huge thanks to @Bob's Auto's for the tip as it cleared up now
There must be Magnesium Sulfate inside the Silicium Flash. It's one of those fast acting nutrients that's a perfect addition...

That's so strange. Would have guessed it was inside the Silicium Flash...
And YES, I'm a BIG FANBOY to BioTabs!! Could shout it from the rooftops whenever possible. :woohoo1:
No really, this product has changed my life and freed an enormous amount of time so I can spend more of it on AFN from the comfort of my couch...Thank you for bringing it into my life brother!!

Been busy today I potted up my 4 photos and used dynomyco in the plant holes as it's superb for root building ect and I think it improves growth overall so there now sorted into the autopots eventually. Also a small video of my both trichomes and cream in the smaller tent I've highered the light as suggested by Antonio and hopefully I can get some more colour into the big girl as she's huge and 2 biotabs just didn't cut it in my 12 litre pots so fingers crossed hey
20220916_134045.jpg
20220916_142342.jpg
20220916_142332.jpg
20220916_133757.jpg
20220916_133815.jpg

Been busy today I potted up my 4 photos and used dynomyco in the plant holes as it's superb for root building ect and I think it improves growth overall so there now sorted into the autopots eventually. Also a small video of my both trichomes and cream in the smaller tent I've highered the light as suggested by Antonio and hopefully I can get some more colour into the big girl as she's huge and 2 biotabs just didn't cut it in my 12 litre pots so fingers crossed hey View attachment 1514587View attachment 1514589View attachment 1514590View attachment 1514591View attachment 1514592
View attachment 1514603
They're all looking mighty :toke: , how many Bio-Tabs have you got now in that 12litre pot?

Last edited:
Back