SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

6 weeks if you want monsters or try a net and bend em till full n flat then flip strip n lollypop, most cheese need some support in flower and can get floppy and not to mention very stinky. I found some more cheese on greenhouse seeds to that I want to try gh cheese a skunky pheno ,exodos cheese from 2015 Spain apparently the og cut of exodos from Buddha that he took to Spain in 2004 and full gas which is exodos cheese x sunset sherbet I'm having a cheesy year because I'm searching for that flavor again not paying 80 an 8th for zheetos from the kids saying it's Cali weed in a flash packet I bought an 8th and it was very nice well trimmed stinky but it's just well grown weed I could understand 40s but 80s an 8th is daylight robbery, you will love zheetos when you try it send my a zoot of zheetos lol:smoking::goodluck:
I'm well prepared for the smell with a brand-new carbon filter so taking no chances and I recon that sound about right for the flip so 10 days is pretty close to that anyway also I've been stripping all the bottoms already but regarding the front cheese I'm not sure were I'm best stripping the fans from as there massive so any advice on thinning her out and if it sounds stupid shes that compact but shes starting to at least stretch like her back zheetos sister

I'm well prepared for the smell with a brand-new carbon filter so taking no chances and I recon that sound about right for the flip so 10 days is pretty close to that anyway also I've been stripping all the bottoms already but regarding the front cheese I'm not sure were I'm best stripping the fans from as there massive so any advice on thinning her out and if it sounds stupid shes that compact but shes starting to at least stretch like her back zheetos sister
Pony tail top leafs to let light down or I just tuck as much as possibly I don’t like to take away solar panel fan leafs yet i did on 1 and it looked so sad i ended up bining her i would leave her to own devices she will stretch once flipped :growing::thumbsup:

Pony tail top leafs to let light down or I just tuck as much as possibly I don’t like to take away solar panel fan leafs yet i did on 1 and it looked so sad i ended up bining her i would leave her to own devices she will stretch once flipped :growing::thumbsup:
the stems on them fans are so thick so I think I'm just gonna half leave her and maybe take a couple of very bottom ones but I plan on defoliating or close to a lollipop as I feel comfortable as the strawberry chemdawg sssc suggests that with her anyway and I absolutely hate bottom popcorn so I'm hoping even though there different strains to do all of them as there's not much info on the cheese puff growing wise
strawberry chemdawg og.PNG

the stems on them fans are so thick so I think I'm just gonna half leave her and maybe take a couple of very bottom ones but I plan on defoliating or close to a lollipop as I feel comfortable as the strawberry chemdawg sssc suggests that with her anyway and I absolutely hate bottom popcorn so I'm hoping even though there different strains to do all of them as there's not much info on the cheese puff growing wiseView attachment 1564409
Thats good advice seems similar to zhetoes how she grows heres my sugar bomb punch bk in veg she grows very similar
1B353986-9ADC-40C3-9517-8835C27F7D6E.jpeg
77C33AB0-7A02-45CA-A10B-E42DCFFDAAA7.jpeg
E185F470-EDA0-481E-823C-E738C690A0D3.jpeg

virtually the same bro also have you got a thread going also why don't you add it to your sig at the bottom of ya profile or page like mine so people can find it easierView attachment 1564428
I will been busy bee and I struggle to do more than 1 thing at a time and lost my way abit when insta got hacked, had to put family b4 weed n beans for abit but I’m bk now and will do the thread very soon.

I will been busy bee and I struggle to do more than 1 thing at a time and lost my way abit when insta got hacked, had to put family b4 weed n beans for abit but I’m bk now and will do the thread very soon.
no problem I just wanted to see how your plants were I also know the insta hit you hard as you are the same as me and you worked for it also family comes before everything also bro if your ever proper low message me I did have you on WhatsApp a while ago too

silicium flash problem plant
Couple of lights out pics today the front chemdawg has some lover yellow leafs quite bad since I put the silicium flash on but maybe she's just hungrier than the others as she's massive so I've removed her off the res and I'm gonna top feed her letting her have dry spells as the autopot can sometimes have issues with the roots always submerged and I want these perfect before the flip @Bob's Auto's let me know your opinion please
20230212_131340.jpg
20230212_131336.jpg

Couple of lights out pics today the front chemdawg has some lover yellow leafs quite bad since I put the silicium flash on but maybe she's just hungrier than the others as she's massive so I've removed her off the res and I'm gonna top feed her letting her have dry spells as the autopot can sometimes have issues with the roots always submerged and I want these perfect before the flip @Bob's Auto's let me know your opinion please View attachment 1564776View attachment 1564777
I think it's a good idea to remove that plant from the res...

I think it's a good idea to remove that plant from the res...
I thought it may be for the best bob and I'm just going to manage her and see how she goes in the next few days as I'm going to flip them in maybe a week so I want them 2 be tip top before flip

Back