SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

She looks a little frazzled, but she will bulk up nicely :thumbsup:
Glad you found out what the issue was :cheers:
She was never going to be a pretty girl after all the problems shes had but I can see a lot of difference in her buds structure ect .and if she fills out eventually I can live with that and thanks bob
MASSIVE BUDS!

Qb
Thanks qb

She was never going to be a pretty girl after all the problems shes had but I can see a lot of difference in her buds structure ect .and if she fills out eventually I can live with that and thanks bob

Thanks qb
I can't remember who said it to me on here years ago but "we don't grow leaves here, we grow buds" and that's exactly what you're doing.

Qb

A bit of new life here these 2 girls are Kerosene Krash photo s from @Antonio_DutchPassion a big thanks to him for this I also was considering reusing the soil but I think I'm going to repot in fresh stuff in the next few days as these are at day 6 and 2 and then i will also clean the tent base ect
20230411_114232.jpg
20230410_211115.jpg

Strawberry chemdawg and zheatoes tops before choparoo
Week 8 tomorrow so home straight we'll besides the ugly slow chemdawg who's front left in my tent I think she may go 10 week flower

Back