SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I ran autopots for two years with the same soil in them. I just cut out the stump and planted in the hole. The microlife in the soil took care of everything.
that's what i remember you for as when I first started I think I had you a bit harrassed with questions about them and I've got tons of respect for you pop for helping me in those days . and same question pop in autopots if I was to use Hygrozyme just in my res would that be ok being organics as I don't want to kill anything in the soil

that's what i remember you for as when I first started I think I had you a bit harrassed with questions about them and I've got tons of respect for you pop for helping me in those days . and same question pop in autopots if I was to use Hygrozyme just in my res would that be ok being organics as I don't want to kill anything in the soil
Isn't Hygrozyme a biological agent? If so it should be fine. However, recent reading indicated that adding fungi and bacteria to soil is not likely to accomplish much as your soil is already population with something like 1 billion living entities per cubic inch of soil and anything you add is not likely to out compete what already exists.

Here's some worthwhile reading:

https://www.gardenmyths.com/mycorrhizal-inoculant-products/

Isn't Hygrozyme a biological agent? If so it should be fine. However, recent reading indicated that adding fungi and bacteria to soil is not likely to accomplish much as your soil is already population with something like 1 billion living entities per cubic inch of soil and anything you add is not likely to out compete what already exists.

Here's some worthwhile reading:

https://www.gardenmyths.com/mycorrhizal-inoculant-products/
I agree. That's why I reuse my soil and keep it in large bins over the winter. At least one bin stays indoors. The others will stay inside the greenhouse.
But people who are using fresh soil, right out of the bag should add some myco product to the medium. As long as the soil doesn't dry out and you feed the myco with some carbs now and then, they will stay happy and provide a welcome committee to any young seedling.

Not much to report the Kerosene krash are looking splendid and the big front girl is slightly older than her back sister so I'm hoping she will start stretching a bit more like her sister but no matter what I'm gonna have a sea of tops hopefully
20230518_225616.jpg
20230518_225611.jpg
20230518_225607.jpg

Last night's post at day 31 on the cheese 🧀 puffs and biotabs run :cools: all of the girls are doing great besides the front left with the damaged stem I was even considered repotting her to give her a better chance as she's growing really slow to her sisters but I think she may snap :cooldance: .so what I'm going to do is just veg them longer to let the 3 bigger girls fill out

Last night's post at day 31 on the cheese 🧀 puffs and biotabs run :cools: all of the girls are doing great besides the front left with the damaged stem I was even considered repotting her to give her a better chance as she's growing really slow to her sisters but I think she may snap :cooldance: .so what I'm going to do is just veg them longer to let the 3 bigger girls fill out
View attachment 1595598
We all love a video.

@Antonio_DutchPassion just a couple of lights out of the 2 Kerosene Krash there looking awesome and very green and I've been thinning them out here and there but let me know your thoughts or any tips 😀

@Bob's Auto's i was wondering if these 2 things will be good enough for making small amounts of compost tea from bio tabs that's the pump I already owned for my airdomes and I bought 2 of those airstones as am day 7 of Flower so I'm just getting my kit ready for when I make it in the next couple of weeks as I've never used compost tea only the pk 5.8 so I'm really interested to see the difference 51wFt+61aKL._AC_SL1000_.jpg81f0+uxCYkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

@Bob's Auto's i was wondering if these 2 things will be good enough for making small amounts of compost tea from bio tabs that's the pump I already owned for my airdomes and I bought 2 of those airstones as am day 7 of Flower so I'm just getting my kit ready for when I make it in the next couple of weeks as I've never used compost tea only the pk 5.8 so I'm really interested to see the difference View attachment 1595738View attachment 1595739
That little compressor and stones will work fine.
I made my own aeration setup from copper pipe and some spray rig jets. Well, that was making tea 500gal at a whack with "Mom Made" burlap compost bags.

I've started adding various ferments to the tea just before using the tea.......NOT brewing with the tea. One is Organics Alive FPF. It's an extract from fermented grain, so it's even more powerful. "The elemental properties within its nature increases the plant’s ability to readily uptake complex minerals and nutrients making them available to plant roots and easily absorbable through cell walls"

That little compressor and stones will work fine.
I made my own aeration setup from copper pipe and some spray rig jets. Well, that was making tea 500gal at a whack with "Mom Made" burlap compost bags.

I've started adding various ferments to the tea just before using the tea.......NOT brewing with the tea. One is Organics Alive FPF. It's an extract from fermented grain, so it's even more powerful. "The elemental properties within its nature increases the plant’s ability to readily uptake complex minerals and nutrients making them available to plant roots and easily absorbable through cell walls"
thanks, bill that really helps thanks for sharing

Back