SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

im pretty chuffed with them bro and thanks

I think bugs, especially flying ones would make me go back to coco as between you and me my grow room is a bedroom so if I got the room infested wifey would hound me to death or try to chop my balls off lol .married bliss they call it but to be fair my mrs is pretty placid
You'd be safe with my bugs they're mainly in the soil! :biggrin:

What Mama don't see, Mama don't worry about!:eyebrows::d5::pass::funny:

Here we have a video of just my kerosene krash as she's on the left and she doesn't get shown on her own a lot :d5: also all these girls are at day 45

Impressive flowers; and so fast, at only 45 days to look like that :toke:
there are photo plants bro just in case you thought they were autos and all In all with veg time they are 85 days old

Heres my small tent from lights on yday and these are behind the 4x4 by about 7 to 10 days so that's going to be great harvest time as I can do each tent with a break in between.

Heres my small tent from lights on yday and these are behind the 4x4 by about 7 to 10 days so that's going to be great harvest time as I can do each tent with a break in between.
View attachment 1665112
How to you like your new Mars fan, I like how quiet they are.

Back