Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Yeah you took the words out of my mouth.. I kind of knew what I was expecting but still overwhelmed, over joyed, and can't thank him enough :thanks: He is a gentleman and a scholar not many folks like him we need more Sawney's in the world :worship::toke:
That's a lot of kindness!!!!:headbang:
The veteran, that I gave some oil to test, gave me a bunch of seeds that he grew in the early days of the Oklahoma Canna Gold Rush. He knew the canna would go to other veterans and their ailments.

I think it's a real act of kindness!!
Good on you @Sawney_bean !

That's a lot of kindness!!!!:headbang:
The veteran, that I gave some oil to test, gave me a bunch of seeds that he grew in the early days of the Oklahoma Canna Gold Rush. He knew the canna would go to other veterans and their ailments.

I think it's a real act of kindness!!
Good on you @Sawney_bean !
Guys been doing this over 2 years now, i still have seeds from the first bach he sent me.
I owe alot to Sawney for the seeds he gave me when i was just learning to grow and his abundance of free seeds helped me take the chances i coudnt afford to take if i was buying the seeds. Absoloute legend for what he does for us all.

You all have any recommendation on where to start out with of all these? I'd love to run them all but in reality only have space for 1 or 2.. I believe sawney said to start with White cause I was asking about the best strain for extraction/pressing rosin.. Or if there is just something you'd all like to see I'll be dropping a couple of them in some soil tonight :woohoo1: :headbang::d5::pass:

Last edited:
LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND

LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND

What's the parent make-up of the White Gen 3's brother? I'm going to grow those out next ;) as I know they can have a slightly extended veg time which really suits me :toke:

What's the parent make-up of the White Gen 3's brother? I'm going to grow those out next ;) as I know they can have a slightly extended veg time which really suits me :toke:
The original F1 WHITE CHEM from mephisto . I used the F1 to make my "f1"
from the f1 seeds I made I grew them out and seen it had a small chemdogging pheno that I used for HELLRAISER. It was 1 in 10 small phenos.
I then made my gen1 white from my f1 seeds to keep the larger "the white" pheno going . Next was making gen2 from gen1 and I keep the same characteristics every generation and now it's gen3.
I hope it helps . Lol
:devil:

Back