Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
CONGRATULATIONS @Sawney_bean ....:bravo:

If anyone wants their @Sawney_bean grow threads moved to the new section.....just post in your thread and tag a member of saff...........:headbang:
that would be cool but would that take mine off the Marshydro section ?

This is one of the many from @NORB YIPPLS. He's truly a Sawney_Bean afficionado 👌
Thanks Bob
i love growing his stuff
I thinks its time to try anther strain or 2 next run coming up soon so gona try some Jonestown and something sawney recomends to go with it.

that would be cool but would that take mine off the Marshydro section ?
Don't worry. It's upon request ;)

Thanks Bob
i love growing his stuff
I thinks its time to try anther strain or 2 next run coming up soon so gona try some Jonestown and something sawney recommends to go with it.
Like a good sommelier 🍷

Don't worry. It's upon request ;)

Like a good sommelier 🍷
LLMMFAO! Funny, but oh so true!
It's kinda like the way I want to be able to do someday soon with the Veterans I try to help. They can come to me with a need and I can make suggestions to meet that need.
What better thing to do with the remaining years, hopefully decades, of life? At least it gives me a good sense of worth.

At the moment I don't sell my seeds, they are shared among friends as a gift plus to share my passion for breeding .

First off, congrats! Fantastic news. I'm very glad to see you gain that green banner and your own forum section. Quite a promotion!

Second: I totally understand your point with the above statement. I'd love to be able to help support your work so if you ever get a storefront up I will be in line. If you don't take that route, perhaps there is a charity we could donate to in your name?

I'll keep my eyes peeled on this section and see what you have planned. Really interesting work you've done with your breeding. Well earned respect from the community, and killer grow after killer grow.

First off, congrats! Fantastic news. I'm very glad to see you gain that green banner and your own forum section. Quite a promotion!

Second: I totally understand your point with the above statement. I'd love to be able to help support your work so if you ever get a storefront up I will be in line. If you don't take that route, perhaps there is a charity we could donate to in your name?

I'll keep my eyes peeled on this section and see what you have planned. Really interesting work you've done with your breeding. Well earned respect from the community, and killer grow after killer grow.
Thank you for the kind words buddy .
Keep you're eyes peeled as I'm sure something special is coming when the star's align.

Back