Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Sawney, Sawney, Sawney.....how f**kin' generous??.....looks like I am growin' with Sawney for a good while, after my current G+S is finished!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOO...
IMG_20230521_162824710.jpg
IMG_20230521_162939724.jpg
IMG_20230521_162958784.jpg

See you all in the shiny room, soon!!

Package has arrived! Due to the generosity of @Sawney_bean and a facilitator I have been granted a chance to show some of his work. Most will be done indoors but some will see the natural! Soon , wery soon!
69D82DEA-B0DB-4511-A209-D6C9D1B1180E.jpeg

Edit- they arrived yesterday, but too much in my bloodstream to document and record. No beers today! Lol

Package has arrived! Due to the generosity of @Sawney_bean and a facilitator I have been granted a chance to show some of his work. Most will be done indoors but some will see the natural! Soon , wery soon!View attachment 1597769
Edit- they arrived yesterday, but too much in my bloodstream to document and record. No beers today! Lol
Glad you got them OK mate 👍.
I will send a dm of all the genetics evolved in all the strains plus detail's on growth and end results.
My apologies I haven't got back to you sooner about them . I'm on it. :salute:

Glad you got them OK mate 👍.
I will send a dm of all the genetics evolved in all the strains plus detail's on growth and end results.
My apologies I haven't got back to you sooner about them . I'm on it. :salute:
Nice, thank you!

Package has arrived! Due to the generosity of @Sawney_bean and a facilitator I have been granted a chance to show some of his work. Most will be done indoors but some will see the natural! Soon , wery soon!View attachment 1597769
Jpkindbud when the seeds arrived!

It's a great feeling when ya get gifted some seeds, huh? I've been gifted twice just this month with some great genetics.........one with AFN and a Veteran, that grew commercially in the Gold Rush early days in Oklahoma, that I gave some samples to him and his wife. His wife is also a Veteran and was part of the group that came to my rescue the 'night of the tree top in the living room visitation'.

Back