Live Stoners Scammer alert

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Some idiot on Instagram sending requests and then messages you asking you to email a very similar email to AFN
Screenshot_20230921-085434_Instagram.jpg
so they can give you seeds.

I've reported the page but think others should too and also doing this to let the site admins know

Some idiot on Instagram sending requests and then messages you asking you to email a very similar email to AFNView attachment 1633555 so they can give you seeds.

I've reported the page but think others should too and also doing this to let the site admins know
Def a scammer! Some of them pics are clearly screenshots! Also having 20X following to followers is usually a giveaway! ;)

If nothing else the pics with afn logo on them thats cut in half is quite obv a screenshot!

Cheers Everyone...... :headbang: ..we are On It.......Thank You for watching out for us.....:bravo:

@St. Tom is going to spend sometime over there...if anyone with INSTA wants to lend a hand....:pass:.
I'm trying to find out who's running it at the moment as a few staff haven't logged in for a long time .so bear with me but I really want it to get are Instagram posting again as we have a ton of followers over there .also if anyone receive s a message from the scam account report it as afn would never as you to email them for seeds

Back