Photography Sea of Green

Genetic diversity.......most SoG I've seen have used clones from photos which will for the most part all be the same in size and shape....lot harder to do planting straight from seed.....
It should actually be the other way around with a good seed company and be a proof of the stability and uniformity of their product. Every single of his sogs are from seed and he gets the seeds from seedbanks just for that purpose. I am pretty sure Mephisto sog would look the same.
Sorry for derailing your wonderful thread @420autoflower

And why would that be if I may ask?
Clones would be the ideal way to do a single cola SOG but it can be done with seedlings too. Dealing with height differences and flowering times with seedlings might be a little inconsistent but overall manageable. You would definitely get more uniformity with clones but with @Sawney_bean SOS and his top notch breeding this shouldn’t be a problem.
Going to be a stellar sea of green buddy! :thumbsup:

It should actually be the other way around with a good seed company and be a proof of the stability and uniformity of their product. Every single of his sogs are from seed and he gets the seeds from seedbanks just for that purpose. I am pretty sure Mephisto sog would look the same.
Sorry for derailing your wonderful thread @420autoflower
No worries Potato!
Feel free to post whatever you like on my threads. Haven’t seen much of you lately brother. Hows the luckiest man alive doing? Won anymore cannabis growing equipment recently? Lol

Nice looking SOG you posted earlier. Very consistent genetics there… impressive. Might not be a true single cola SOG as I do see lower branching with buds on them but hard to tell without being able to see the lower half of the plants. Would like to see more of his grows if your able to post more pics. :biggrin:

Genetic diversity.......most SoG I've seen have used clones from photos which will for the most part all be the same in size and shape....lot harder to do planting straight from seed.....
That's true to an extent, but I've read that when cannabis plants are close together they have more of a tendency to grow up instead of out to compete for sunlight.

That's true to an extent, but I've read that when cannabis plants are close together they have more of a tendency to grow up instead of out to compete for sunlight.
We'll soon find out brother. I'm about to start a 16 plant SOG inside a 2x2' :eyebrows:

Back