Photography Sea of Green

Are you planning on doing a main cola SOG or are you going to just grow 16 small plants? I’ve been wanting to do a single cola SOG but not comfortable doing it with seedlings due to possible height differences
Any info on both grow styes? Since I'm still at day 45something, I haven't searched upon it. Any info on the topic is great!

Still hunting for the ideal strain that would be good for this type of grow and really considering one of @Sawney_bean cultivars to do it with.
I was thinking just about the same thing bro... :coffee:

Ohhhh yeah! Another SOG coming up the pipe. Can’t wait to see what you have planned brother. 16 in a 2x2’ will be a site to see. Are you planning on doing a main cola SOG or are you going to just grow 16 small plants? I’ve been wanting to do a single cola SOG but not comfortable doing it with seedlings due to possible height differences. Still hunting for the ideal strain that would be good for this type of grow and really considering one of @Sawney_bean cultivars to do it with.
Please tag me in when you start your new thread bro… would really be interested in following along.
The SOS is small and a single kola plant. Easiest pant to grow by far . Just plant and forget. Well don't forget remember to water and feed lol :rofl:

So my present grow thread is coming to an end and next up my todo list is a single cola SOG.
Sawney has overflowed my seed vault with all kinds of cultivars, but this run I'm going for the SOS. Planning to sow 20 or 25 seeds and pick the 16 best looking sprouts for the grow. I've already got 16, 3.5L/0.92gal pots ready and will be moving the plastic trashcan with the living soil inside to wake up the critters and get everything going.
Any advice on how to "Single cola SOG" is very welcome as this will be my first time... :d5:

So my present grow thread is coming to an end and next up my todo list is a single cola SOG.
Sawney has overflowed my seed vault with all kinds of cultivars, but this run I'm going for the SOS. Planning to sow 20 or 25 seeds and pick the 16 best looking sprouts for the grow. I've already got 16, 3.5L/0.92gal pots ready and will be moving the plastic trashcan with the living soil inside to wake up the critters and get everything going.
Any advice on how to "Single cola SOG" is very welcome as this will be my first time... :d5:
Just plant you're seedlings in the sog method and you will be good mate.
The sos Are very small and fast with single kola .
:smokeout:

This is going to be a good one Bob! :thumbsup:
You are off to a good start… just keep up with your pruning when the time comes and make your canopy as flat as it can be.
Going to be a walk in the park with your experience.

There is a guy on growdiaries that does single cola sogs pretty well. He lies about the feed and watering but you get the gist of it.
Its from his diary.

2850635_sensi-seeds-shiva-skunk-grow-journal-by-leonweed10sensi-seedsshiva-skunk.jpg

3205212_sensi-seeds-shiva-skunk-grow-journal-by-leonweed10sensi-seedsshiva-skunk.jpg

Last edited:
And why would that be if I may ask?
Genetic diversity.......most SoG I've seen have used clones from photos which will for the most part all be the same in size and shape....lot harder to do planting straight from seed.....

Back