Indoor Secret Citrus - AF SOG

Update: Pics from day 31/33

I switched over to the HPS on day 26/28

I also pruned the lower branches off that were unlikely to amount to anything/shaded

I changed to a large adjustawing reflector day 29/31, the penetration of the 600 seems a lot better!

When i first had the fem's potted up I thought there would be too many but they actually slot in really nicely next to each other, the branches have found their way 'up' rather than 'out' so they aren't too wide.

could have squeezed another 3 girls in for a full tent!

Heights range from 50cm smallest to 75cm tallest at the moment, I don't think they have much more height to gain, any height to come will probably just be in bud growth.

(P.S sorry for the pictures being shitty, really struggled to get good ones in 4 attempts!)

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

wow dude! your SOG grows really give me canna-wood! lookin killer man!

Day 36/38

Had a few changes to the setup recently, sorting out new ventilation etc, Hope the girls didn't mind the down-time too much.

But these are from today.

Also just tied in the branches, to hopefully give them a little extra support late flower

cheers :)

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

Beautiful...Well Grown Bro...:clap:

They are in Fantastic condition.

Thanks guys :) I'll hopefully keep them that way. Still a fair few weeks to go though.

Looking real good mitch.

That new reflector looks like it is going work out well for you.

Thanks shumway, nice to see you here. It will be interesting to see if it works as well as I hope.

The parabolic gave very even light, but the buds were no bigger really than what I have achieved under 400w previously, time will tell though.

cheers, mitch

Looking great MC love how well they look
healthy and buds coming in too.
great grow as allways man

Thanks Full D, I've been having a spy in on your Red bad betty grow now and then :)

Yeh they seem to be pretty happy, considering all the messing about i've been doing recently!

They seem have adapted well to the SOG arrangement, considering their early branchiness,

Getting to the fun part of the grow now really, getting to see the bud development day by day, still a fair few weeks to go though.

Cheers for stopping by, appreciate it, ta mitch

Back