Indoor Secret Citrus - AF SOG

M

mitch_connor

Hey everyone,

You may have caught my last diary on here, which was an Autoflower SOG of Pinkbud and Fruit Salad,

Well I'm back for round 2 with a different strain from the same breeder.

Setup Remains nearly the same:

600w Lumatek dimmable ballast - (I run the first week - 10 days on 400w setting, then 600w setting until the end) - I don't use the Superlumens feature

4" Ruck Temp Controlled Fan + Carbon Filter

1.2m x 1.2 metre grow tent.

Using a Parabolic reflector for Veg/Pre-flower stage, but i've bought a better reflector for flowering which I will swap over to when flowering starts to really kick in.

Same medium and nutes as before. (biobizz soil and liquid nutes, with organic molasses to add in flowering)

I started less beans than last time - 56
As this strain gets bigger (average 2ft) and branchier, I wanted to give them a little more space and have around 25 fems in there.

This is what i'm hoping to get. (pics from breeder)
One picture shows an indica and sativa pheno side by side, I chose the indica leaning ones for this run.

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Week 2

Pics from days 15-17

The beans were all soaked at the same time but some germed ahead of others, hence there being a couple of days gap between the sprout dates.

Started 56 beans, 56 popped, broke 1 during potting, so down to 55 in soil. 100% germ though

The right side of the tent, I used 2 litre pop bottles cut down about half way, I'd estimate a little over a litre of soil to fil.

The left side, I used 1 litre square pots.

Females and males had started making themselves known at this point. I started potting the confirmed females up the next day after these photos.

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

Week 3

Ok so we're almost caught up on this grow now.

These pics were taken today - @ day 21 for the left from sprout/day 23 for the right from sprout.

All females in there now, I got 33 females from 55. So 60% and they were potted up into their 6 litre square new homes.

More females than I needed, as I would have liked to have given them a little more breathing room to make the most of their branching. But I will persevere

The right side is averaging 40cm tall.
These are branchier and larger structure than my last run. Expecting them to go 70-75 days, but will see.

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

cheers, Mitch

looks nice bro :eek:

Would ya look at that! Wow, what a beautiful sight to behold. Looking very healthy!

spectacular m8! well grown! cant wait to hear your reports again! :)

dam those plants are big. wish outdoor plants grow just as fast.

WTF? didnt know you was ova here buddy!!! Looking great as usual!!! these are gonna be wicked too!!

Is that a 3 x 3 area? You should call this grow "Hempy Town" lol

cheers uptosumpn, yeh i try and pop over here now and then :) Real busy at the moment though.

Scott817 - it's a 4 x 4 tent - see the first post for the info

I was going to wait until sunday to update, but they have gone nuts in the 4 days since I took the pics above.

The right side of the grow - the one I measured last time, is now 50-60cm tall.

I really need my new reflector as this parabolic is lacking the penetration a 600w should have. The first leaves are being used up through lack of light.

Still using the MH so any stretch/verticle growth is purely down to the strain I think.

The full plant pic against the white background is the same plant as photographed in the last pic on my last update.

You can see some of the sativa in her coming out in the shape of the new leaf sets.

I don't know whether it's due to them being packed closely, but the branching is quite viney in structure, They will need to be staked in the coming weeks to stop heavy budz flopping all over the place

Cheers, mitch

Pics: DAY 25/27

84.jpg

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

Back