SSSC Seed for Diary here:)

Alright, then you participate with your Solocup beans.

Well, it should happen somewhere close and maybe be finished before autumn and 1 update per week would be welcomed, what do you have in mind?

That's a deal!

Alrighty, PM sent...

Pinned you down as seeded!

Send me PM!

Ok, but when did you do that? Cause my box didn't ring with your name?:smoking:
I t agged you
Alright, then you participate with your Solocup beans.

Well, it should happen somewhere close and maybe be finished before autumn and 1 update per week would be welcomed, what do you have in mind?

That's a deal!

Alrighty, PM sent...

Pinned you down as seeded!

Send me PM!

Ok, but when did you do that? Cause my box didn't ring with your name?:smoking:
It was at 10.31 pm Friday night, I tagged u in the message earlier,

Would love to put you most botrytis resistant stain to the outdoor Florida test.
LOL, yeah, we will definately put it to the test down here as far as it's resistance goes. I won't even bother with outdoors if it's anything I care about. Got 3 for reversing that'll be out on back deck and I fully expect to see mold.

Have you sent me PM already?
Ive been in contact with the mongol via PM on your behalf perhaps? Your initial post on this thread does have my name listed so I figured its all set. Thanks for investigating to make sure I was taken care of, I am just patiently waiting because beggars can’t be choosers right?:baked: I have been looking at my mailbox like a kid on Christmas just in case:thumbsup: I can always PM you if needed though really excited to grow some SSSC gear

Back