SSSC Seed for Diary here:)

Ive been in contact with the mongol via PM on your behalf perhaps? Your initial post on this thread does have my name listed so I figured its all set. Thanks for investigating to make sure I was taken care of, I am just patiently waiting because beggars can’t be choosers right?:baked: I have been looking at my mailbox like a kid on Christmas just in case:thumbsup: I can always PM you if needed though really excited to grow some SSSC gear
Please send me PM with shipping details, TM took over last time cause i was busy, but now i'm all ears open for you:)

We are offering seeds for diary, doesn't matter if auto, fem or reg, all welcome if we get in return a documented journal from seed to harvest in our section.:toke:

Everybody who complete a journal from seed to harvest here will be picked to our close friends list into the #club every member there has access to permanent incentive actions"

Indoors and outdoors welcome!:smoking:

1. @Randar seeded
2. @WildBill seeded
3. @Newman’sOwn
Count me in I’ll take a go at it

We are offering seeds for diary, doesn't matter if auto, fem or reg, all welcome if we get in return a documented journal from seed to harvest in our section.:toke:

Everybody who complete a journal from seed to harvest here will be picked to our close friends list into the #club every member there has access to permanent incentive actions"

Indoors and outdoors welcome!:smoking:

1. @Randar seeded
2. @WildBill seeded
3. @Newman’sOwn

Just got some seeds for the SSSC G&S outdoor +indoor.
looking for the right journal entry place:pop::pop:

Delivery has been made! Germing asap…prob tomorrow though. 2 auto creeper indoors and 3-4 strawberry cookies for outdoor
31837214-8134-42AD-B46B-B9B0CD895BA8.jpeg

Good luck and have fun growing. Two phones with the Strawberry's, one fast version and the other one takes about 8/9 weeks but produces a bigger yield of course. The sweet smell is amazing!
The Auto Creeper is for sure one of the most Sativa dominant autoflowers on the market. Enjoy!

Super Sativa Johny

Good luck and have fun growing. Two phones with the Strawberry's, one fast version and the other one takes about 8/9 weeks but produces a bigger yield of course. The sweet smell is amazing!
The Auto Creeper is for sure one of the most Sativa dominant autoflowers on the market. Enjoy!

Super Sativa Johny
That sounds like they will be good nice plants looking forward to seeing end results

Super Sativa Johny
Thank you Johny! I will do my best!

Back