Seed Stockers 2023 Seed Stockers 2023 Show Grow.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
@Cultivators ...Anyone wanting/needing to Start their Seed Stocker 2023 Show Grow....Please feel free to post up what you have and what you will be growing here.

Advice on the Seed Stockers deliveries when we have up dates....Good Luck............:watering:

@Cultivators ...Anyone wanting/needing to Start their Seed Stocker 2023 Show Grow....Please feel free to post up what you have and what you will be growing here.

Advice on the Seed Stockers deliveries when we have up dates....Good Luck............:watering:
thanks aunty also mark can come back here cant he as I'm going to send him a link :bighug:also any growers who are waiting or not and want to grow any seedstocker strain back here can in any size pot or style they like its just so the people who already have seeds can get going

Germination
Day 1 was Feb 4th for Santa Marta Haze :smoking: Wish her good luck, as i think she's gonna need it being in my tent :rofl:

smh 2-4.jpg

seedstockers2.png

Since this is the official G&S Thread lets please use the official threadmark rules explained in the cultivators forum.

I assume you will have a personal thread for the grow in which you would use your own threadmark system.

Green Crack :) seed stockers. Yeeee

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-10-08-55-03-902_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-10-08-55-03-902_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 37
Seedstockers strains rock..ya gotta love the Squirrel but seriously I do love them.. I've grown some of their auto's and only outside. Sticky fingers, white widow, blackberry gum(my new fav) and I'm starting an ak420 in the morning..I'd love to try the more sativa auto's they have..but it's all candy to me ☮️

This I what I had from @Seedstockers-Mark and I just harvested a mac and crack tonight Day 77 and will be starting the rest of these seeds next week in solo's I got 2 rucu cucu OG, 2 Apollo Black Cherry, 1 Mac and Crack

7b107900-c9a1-4fba-a34b-e160666cd17f-jpeg.1565572

Mac and Crack Day 77 Harvest
Buds and nice and tight with delightful fruity smell can't wait to try her :drool:since my first attempt was outdoor and ended with budrot.. This has been a long time coming :hurry::smokeit:

Se the pictures here:

Last edited by a moderator:
This I what I had from @Seedstockers-Mark and I just harvested a mac and crack tonight Day 77 and will be starting the rest of these seeds next week in solo's I got 2 rucu cucu OG, 2 Apollo Black Cherry, 1 Mac and Crack

7b107900-c9a1-4fba-a34b-e160666cd17f-jpeg.1565572

Mac and Crack Day 77 Harvest
Buds and nice and tight with delightful fruity smell can't wait to try her :drool:since my first attempt was outdoor and ended with budrot.. This has been a long time coming :hurry::smokeit:
Really awesome. Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back