Seed Stockers 2023 Seed Stockers 2023 Show Grow.

Hudson valley.
tonight might be it though. It’s raining now and supposed to go down to the low-mid 20’s…can’t see any leaves lasting if they are covered in ice. Thankfully the plant is far enough that it’s not crazy premature.
mandarin is likely done Though.

always curious how robust these plans are
Yeah I had some bloodstone males do fine outside quite easily in the low 30s.

Day 82.
panty punch is STILL going!!! (Unless she’s already mummified from the cold-close up to show ice)
nights are in the 20’s now.
so wild to watch. noticed if they are flowering when temps drop they are shockingly hearty plants!

hopefully people find my temp pushing fall grows informative vs offensive.
IMG_0731.jpeg
IMG_0732.jpeg

mandarin didnt make it (you can see the label and stacked cup in the close up. She was a brick of ice and shriveled up-tossed her out on our hill before I took a pic). She was sickly due to cats breaking stems and WPM.

Day 82.
panty punch is STILL going!!! (Unless she’s already mummified from the cold-close up to show ice)
nights are in the 20’s now.
so wild to watch. noticed if they are flowering when temps drop they are shockingly hearty plants!

hopefully people find my temp pushing fall grows informative vs offensive.
View attachment 1650123View attachment 1650124
mandarin didnt make it (you can see the label and stacked cup in the close up. She was a brick of ice and shriveled up-tossed her out on our hill before I took a pic). She was sickly due to cats breaking stems and WPM.
Damn, that's a pretty hardy plant there!!!!!!

I'm sorry I thought I had posted over here of the recent progress.
I'm very happy with the girls!
I just know RUCU CUCU is gonna be some great flower! With the drying conditions I currently have there's a real good chance that I can preserve a great deal of her terps! And that's a good thing with this one! She's stingy with her stinky! If you disturb her she will let you know and just brushing by one of the buds! Oh my!:eyebrows:
Her buds are firming up to be quite nice and they are definitely frosty!
Mack N Crack Is doing great in this very beautiful. She is smiled because she just didn't get her share of the light. Despite that she is one frosty little girl and very pretty! I don't know how much longer she has but if it's a couple more weeks she will make a nice bit of cannabis.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be happy with the amount and quality of RUCU CUCU. My only question is she will make the medicine that is good for me and maybe others. I think she will be but you never know.

She is on the list for the next grow, since all will be photos. I'm pretty sure that she would be an excellent hash producer, but her buds are just too damn pretty for that! I think she Will be pretty easy to trim up.

RUCU CUCU
IMG_20231210_210903624c.jpg
IMG_20231210_210851136b.jpg

IMG_20231210_210912729b.jpg

Mack N Crack
IMG_20231204_170126914_HDR.jpg

Back