Seed Stockers SEED STOCKERS GROW&SHOW 2022 Q1

Here is another update:

Mac & Crack:

She is doing nicely.. She started flowering just now. I expect her to stretch a little more..
crack2.jpg

crack.jpg

Panty Punch:
I have been having some minor issues with this lady..
She has had a little bit of leaf burn because of a slight ph drift sensitivity (I am not perfect)

And to add to that I tried to do some LST and tried to bend one of the lower branches like I always do.. and .. <snap!> so I made it symmetrical...
punch1.jpg

punch2.jpg

punch3.jpg

I think she will keep on growing for one or two more weeks, and THEN she will start flowering!

Have a nice day to all!

:jump:

So after the first failure ,the second did the same thing. Sprouted and didn't throw out any leaves after 7 days I abandoned it and started the last of the seeds I was sent. This time I soaked the seed over night,then into paper towel and cd case for the next 12 hours, at this point it had a half inch tail so I popped it into some fresh Cyco coco that was moistened and put a small sandwich baggie over the top, after two days it has popped above the surface so we will see if this little one decides to throw some leaves out.

Here are my girls again!

Mac & Crack is doing very nicely, she has started flowering and is showing some nice buds forming, I am liking her structure!
MC1.jpg

MC2.jpg

MC3.jpg

Panty Punch is not as far along as the Mac and Crack, but she did just start flowering a bit!
PP1.jpg

PP2.jpg

Have a nice day!
:drunks:

Back