Seedlings and flowers in same tent

paulg

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things Twisted Tree
I’m getting ready to add some seedlings next to two flowering plants ( weeks six and eight). The LED light is set for 19/5 and 100% output. I’m thinking this is too much for seedlings. Any advice for getting these seedlings going? Thx

I’m getting ready to add some seedlings next to two flowering plants ( weeks six and eight). The LED light is set for 19/5 and 100% output. I’m thinking this is too much for seedlings. Any advice for getting these seedlings going? Thx
I'd need more information about light intensity to know whether that would be an issue. If your RH is low enough for safe flowering, you may want to cover the seedlings with a clear cover to keep RH up for them until they have a set or two of real leaves.

FWIW, I have started plants under full illumination (>500mmols/m2/sec at the top of the mature canopy, 18/6) and not seen problems. Usually, the older plants are higher, so the new babes are further from the light, and I put them in a corner where the light is lower. Unless you are running very strong lights, I doubt that light intensity will be an issue. If you keep RH up ~60-70% until the babes have roots under them, they should be fine. :goodluck:

Thanks OF! I’m running a Mars Hydro TS 1000 in a 2x2. Its 150watts.

Back