Sweet Seeds Seeds not viable?

Reaction score
I bought 3 seeds (got 4) Bruce Banner autoflowers from the Attitude seed bank, 2 of them went in Tech Garden jiffys - and I dug them out 10 days later - they failed to launch. So I put the remaining 2 in water for a day then put them on kitchen towel with tap water on top of my light - 10 days later they're still there. I would have entertained user error but I managed to germinate everything else - the 6 free photo periods the Attitude give out free (1 free seed every order). Everything I got off the Attitude has worked except for these. £30 I spent and all I have is a sticker ( a very nice sticker). The beans look brand new. Gutted.

When did you receive the seeds? Have you tried resolving the issue with the company?

Try putting them. In water again and leaving them in there keep checking untill u see a tap root poking out that's how I germ stubborn seeds its worth a try

YEah, cant go wrong, stick em in water, if they aint out after 1 or 2 days, crush the seed to open it up some, if it isnt growing after that, the seed will be dead inside.

When did you receive the seeds? Have you tried resolving the issue with the company?
I bought the seeds last month, I live in the UK and bought the seeds by phoning up and they make you tell them you'll not germinate the seeds. The Attitude only care about sales and not breaking the law, that's why I bought Sweet seeds - their auto Gorilla is awesome ( all of them worked brilliantly). Thank you though.

Try putting them. In water again and leaving them in there keep checking untill u see a tap root poking out that's how I germ stubborn seeds its worth a try
Giving it a go. Nice one.
IMG_20210706_134610.jpg

Attitude are a great company mate I used to. Get my seeds from them I've had crushed seeds replaced and dud seeds replaced from them no hassle drop them a email mate you might be surprised

I bought the seeds last month, I live in the UK and bought the seeds by phoning up and they make you tell them you'll not germinate the seeds. The Attitude only care about sales and not breaking the law, that's why I bought Sweet seeds - their auto Gorilla is awesome ( all of them worked brilliantly). Thank you though.
That sux about attitude. I'm in se USA and have had issues with ordering seeds in the hot months. They bake in hot trucks/mailboxes. I'll wait till winter from now on

Back