New Grower Seedstockers mixed auto grow

Hi all

It seems ages since I harvested my autos and tbh I'm that mashed on indicas even updating my journal is a task but I want my cultervator badge

The grand Wright of tge gelsto 41 was 41g and she's been getting smoked the most as she is the one whose dried the most.

The smell I get from her when opening the jar really stinks and I'm really happy how she turned out and how she makes me feel tired after smoking her.

Here a couple of images taken tonight and I've only got wroumd 12g left
20230516_211035.jpg
20230516_211017.jpg
20230516_211125.jpg

The panty punch auto was something else and I really happy how she turned out.

I'm not understanding the flushing in organic as I was told I dot flush organic but I am getting a little harshnish from her and not sure if that's because the biotabs wasn't completely flushed out of her. Next time when getting new the end I'll just overload my plants with so much water I get a good run off.

I've maybe been misadvised or picked up the advice wrong but overall she has a good dunt from her and I know when I'm on a good joint of indica as I'm sitting ages typing and pausing lol

Dried weight for the panty punch auto was 28.5g which tbh I think is shit but the again if she was in a larger pot I might have got slightly more. I will ve honest though and I do miss my coco grows so might go back to that but ut would mean I can't use biotabs anymore!

Anyway here's some panty punch photos take earlier
20230516_205742.jpg
20230516_210528.jpg
20230516_210853.jpg
20230516_210038.jpg

I was told to tag an admin once my diary is complete so @St. Tom can you or another admin apply my cultivators badge now this diary is completed please

sorted you now have a new shiny cultivators club badge

Bro now you will get offers from different vendors from the cultivators tag and it just means you can really make this work for you and getting free seeds for posting 8 certain updates or a journal .also bro I'm so happy your have really enjoyed and become a great part of afn

Back