Semi-Stealth Micro Grow - "Casper"

Hi folks, no plant pics today - more of a "ahh please help"

I looked up at the light properly for the first time in a LONG time today and noticed something very worrying - just check out the colour of this!
View attachment 1203681 Olafus 300w

This level of browning I'd expect to occur very slowly after years of use - not less than 2 months worth! Also notice the moisture buildup on the inside of the unit - supposedly they're IP66 rated!

Am I panicking for no reason? These lights were brand new when I got them. I've contacted the seller already.
hi pal I've only just stumbled across your grow and i don't feel that light looks right are all the diodes working also i see you've now got a bigger tent so bigger plant s id expect i grow large girls and solo cup ones i was going to suggest that if you were still using your box

Hey @St. Tom thanks for droppin by :smoking:

All the diodes are fine - two are IR so they appear broken but this is the case with the second unused light.

I was thinking about doing a solo cup or two alongside the main grow, but I think I might wait until I've got a couple grows in before then!

Hey @St. Tom thanks for droppin by :smoking:

All the diodes are fine - two are IR so they appear broken but this is the case with the second unused light.

I was thinking about doing a solo cup or two alongside the main grow, but I think I might wait until I've got a couple grows in before then!
yes maybe that's a good idea about the solo cups and really nice to meet you, my friend, also i would message the seller with some pics from the light see what they say

@St. Tom Fantastic to meet you too friend, it is all my pleasure! I have been keeping a keen eye on what you can do in a solo cup, and it goes without saying it's super impressive!

I've now swapped the light out for the spare and the seller is communicating with me.

@St. Tom Fantastic to meet you too friend, it is all my pleasure! I have been keeping a keen eye on what you can do in a solo cup, and it goes without saying it's super impressive!

I've now swapped the light out for the spare and the seller is communicating with me.
i think that's a great idea also is your plant a photo strain as i only run autoflowers never a chance of a wasted few weeks in case of males etc and if you ever need anything hit me up

i think that's a great idea also is your plant a photo strain as i only run autoflowers never a chance of a wasted few weeks in case of males etc and if you ever need anything hit me up

Yeah mate its a photo, genuinely grown from a bag of wildflower seeds! I've even got one in the garden haha.

I've spoken to the seller and they will replace - but I will have up to a week, potentially, with zero lighting during the return - will my plant die? :sadcry:

Yeah mate its a photo, genuinely grown from a bag of wildflower seeds! I've even got one in the garden haha.

I've spoken to the seller and they will replace - but I will have up to a week, potentially, with zero lighting during the return - will my plant die? :sadcry:
if your having some great weather outside maybe you will be ok but if not any type of light is better than none

@420Forever where I live, growin' green is a serious no-no, so I am very hesitant to let on about the fragility of the plants or what my plants actually are :sadcry:

I did say I will be sending using next day, but I'm really hoping they're local enough for me to just go pick it up :rofl:

@St. Tom this is true, I will probably have to risk it outside! I've got absolutely nothing that'd work in a pinch short from a crappy ~5w LED bulb.

@420Forever where I live, growin' green is a serious no-no, so I am very hesitant to let on about the fragility of the plants or what my plants actually are :sadcry:

I did say I will be sending using next day, but I'm really hoping they're local enough for me to just go pick it up :rofl:

@St. Tom this is true, I will probably have to risk it outside! I've got absolutely nothing that'd work in a pinch short from a crappy ~5w LED bulb.

if nothin else, do u at least have a window that getz sun durin the day u could put em in front of :confused1: ppp

Back