Separate Forum for Fast Photos?

CannabisMingus

"Russian warship, go F yourself"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabbing Sour Stomper
Is there anyway to add a separate forum for Fast Photos? I have started growing them and they appear to be a growing segment of the market. For example, Dan (Gnome) just released one. For the uninitiated, they are photos bred against an auto to shorten the flowering period but still keep the daylight dependency of the photo. The goal is a best-of-both-worlds potential benefits: control over the veg process and less sensitivity to nutrient loads but the quick flowering of a photo. Cultivar development is still in the early stages (much like autos 10 years ago) but seems to be expanding.

Since the genesis of these cultivars are autos, I think this is in the wheelhouse of AFN and a separate forum is justified. @Son of Hobbes @Mossy thoughts?

EDIT: There are other ways to create a fast phot, not just crossing with an auto (ie selecting for faster flowering).

Last edited:
Is there anyway to add a separate forum for Fast Photos? I have started growing them and they appear to be a growing segment of the market. For example, Dan (Gnome) just released one. For the uninitiated, they are photos bred against an auto to shorten the flowering period but still keep the daylight dependency of the photo. The goal is a best-of-both-worlds potential benefits: control over the veg process and less sensitivity to nutrient loads but he quick flowering of a photos. Cultivar development is still in the early stages (much like autos 10 years ago) but seems to be expanding.

Since the genesis of these cultivars are autos, I think this is in the wheelhouse of AFN and a separate forum is justified. @Son of Hobbes @Mossy thoughts?
I like the idea, I have an Errors seeds Blackjack FAST growing outdoors right now. It’s stacking nicely IMG_3370.jpegIMG_3371.jpeg

Here's a bud shot of the Gorilla Girl Fast (Sweet Seeds) I just harvested:

20230902_205344 (2).jpg

Guava Gar-see-ya (Fast Photo) at D6:

20230918_074239.jpg

20230907_195152.jpg

I also have Sweet Seeds Ceram Mandarine Fast on deck and am trying to score Gnome's new Pick Axe (Fast Photo)

Back