Grow Room Setting up a new 5x5 exhaust setup opinions

I guess I am overthinking it I had just thought 2 fans would run more efficiently at lowers speeds then 1 running on high.

But I do see your guys points and it has me thinking really appreciate the input

I guess I am overthinking it I had just thought 2 fans would run more efficiently at lowers speeds then 1 running on high.

But I do see your guys points and it has me thinking really appreciate the input
Just think of the fans as the combined cfm….two isn’t much different than one if ultimately you’re moving the same amount of air. Where the difference comes in, is one vs two exhaust intake points. By sucking air from two different places, you would get a bit more warm air (from the light) out of the tent slightly faster. But I’m not even sure temp is an issue for you.

Just think of the fans as the combined cfm….two isn’t much different than one if ultimately you’re moving the same amount of air. Where the difference comes in, is one vs two exhaust intake points. By sucking air from two different places, you would get a bit more warm air (from the light) out of the tent slightly faster. But I’m not even sure temp is an issue for you.

This time of year heat is but it’s the other way though tent runs cold in the winter and hot during the summer I end moving driver back and forth to help compensate for that .

You make a good point though

Back