She will live (BAD LST), but what about the burns?

ocurioso

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
tristeza total.jpeg

manchas perto.jpeg I cut this sheet

mimosa quebrada manchas.jpeg mimosa quebrada.jpeg

orion queimada (2).jpeg Burn Light or nutrients?

dava para remendar.jpeg Could it have stuck? Broke in half

mimosalst mimosa.jpeg orion lst oron.jpeg Is this good lst?

I ended up cutting a couple of leaves off because I thought it was Leaf Septoria, but it could be nutrient burn from water droplets. I'm now being more careful when watering.

I planted it on 07/06, it sprouted on 10/06, now in the third week going to the fourth. I tried to do LST but ended up breaking it. The other two plants are doing well, but the Orion is a bit burned, could it be light? Cal-Mag? 15L (3.96 gallons) soil light mix, 13g Easyboost, 5g Mycorrhiza, 70g bat guano.

Mimosas:
50g Easyboost
50g bat guano (the label recommends 50g per 7 liters)
5g Mycorrhiza

I'm watering every 3 to 4 days with 1/2 tablet of Easygrow in 3L to 4L (0.79 to 1.05 gallons), under a 150w LED light, 70cm (27.56 inches) away from the plant, 60cm (23.62 inches) away from the taller one, humidity between 50 and 70%, temperature between 25C (77F) and 28C (82.4F), ph6,5, grow tent size 80x80x160cm (31.50x31.50x62.99 inches).

Daily: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rqs-2x-mimosa-1-orion-f1-first-grow.90939/#post-2820150

Attachments

• dava para remendar.jpeg
    dava para remendar.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 15
  • mimosa perfil quebrada manchas.jpeg
    mimosa perfil quebrada manchas.jpeg
    514.6 KB · Views: 10
I think they just need a few days to grow and recover. The one that snapped, if you push it back together and tape it they plant will heal. If the break has already dried it is too late. Duct tape, electrical tape, those can work in a pinch. It may be worth buying a roll of grafting tape and keeping it around for future accidents.

You're off to a good start.

The snap is not desired, but its not the end.

Straighten the break, and wrap it with tape(I use silicone tape) until it heals and don't stress it further.

When I LST the goal is to break the dominance of the topmost shoot by making it not the top.

You have to bend it enough that it is now lower than other shoots. This can be done in several steps if necessary. If you snap of have to crush stems its no longer low stress.

Whatever shoot is topmost will get hormones from the plant that makes it grow more, and produce a main cola.

As other shoots grow up and assume dominance I bend them outwards too.

The discoloration doesn't look like a problem

@DCLXVI @Drownomatic

Thanks for the tips, unfortunately I already took it out, but if it happens I already know what to do.

About the burns, could it be nutrient? Or light? more about ------->>>>>> GIRLS' DIARY

I think they just need a few days to grow and recover. The one that snapped, if you push it back together and tape it they plant will heal. If the break has already dried it is too late. Duct tape, electrical tape, those can work in a pinch. It may be worth buying a roll of grafting tape and keeping it around for future accidents.
Okay, I was afraid it could be due to light or lack of CalMag, thank you!

You're off to a good start.

The snap is not desired, but its not the end.

Straighten the break, and wrap it with tape(I use silicone tape) until it heals and don't stress it further.

When I LST the goal is to break the dominance of the topmost shoot by making it not the top.

You have to bend it enough that it is now lower than other shoots. This can be done in several steps if necessary. If you snap of have to crush stems its no longer low stress.

Whatever shoot is topmost will get hormones from the plant that makes it grow more, and produce a main cola.

As other shoots grow up and assume dominance I bend them outwards too.

The discoloration doesn't look like a problem
I tried to find Roots Organic here in Europe but it doesn't exist, I will try to create something similar for the next planting.

Back